Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discussion between 2 average looking American women while abroad

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am traveling through Europe now , and now I am sitting at a table next to 2 American women , somewhere in the late 20s . Good looking wise they are somewhere between a 5 and a 6 . Neither ugly , but neither cute

it is funny to hear how this women see men , and categorizes them .

one of them was complaining about a guy that was smashing 3 other girls , while the other one was consoling her that “ he at least was super super cute “ .

And then going on about sex stories , and other personal stuff

there is an idea that some people have , that women do not look at how attractive a guy is , and other stuff like that

based on the discussion they have , more or less even though they are average they still talk mainly about higher tier guys than them

I always enjoy having or listening to this kind of personal discussions between women , to try to understand better the woman way of thinking

This just confirms me the idea that women are not that different to men in terms of how they choose their mating partners

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have taken pic.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just confirms me the idea that women are not that different to men in terms of how they choose their mating partners
I disagree here because I think it's very different. You are right that they are similar from the standpoint of looks - both men and women are highly driven by appearance, however, the underlying reason is completely different.

Men value a woman's looks at face-value. Meaning, the man just likes how she looks and it makes him aroused.

Women, on the other hand, are attracted to looks in large part because it is part of how she selects "high value" men. While the looks do make her aroused, a huge part of it is because she is also making the subconscious assumption that because he appears physically attractive, he likely grew up experiencing the benefits that come with being attractive - people treat you differently, you are more confident, you have more opportunities, you have more social skill and experience with women, more women want you, and all the other things that embody a high-value man. ALL of that gets loaded into her subconscious assumptions about an attractive man.

How do I know this? Because watch what a girl does with a really good looking man who approaches her and is for some reason really awkward and not socially calibrated. She will run away from a guy like that so fast it will make your head spin. For one, being awkward and not socially calibrated equates to low value, and what's worse, the fact that he's physically attractive yet still awkward is a huge alarm bell that something must be very wrong with him.

Additional proof is how a guy who isn't that attractive but has good game can still bang hot women. But the reverse isn't generally true.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am traveling through Europe now , and now I am sitting at a table next to 2 American women , somewhere in the late 20s . Good looking wise they are somewhere between a 5 and a 6 . Neither ugly , but neither cute

it is funny to hear how this women see men , and categorizes them .

one of them was complaining about a guy that was smashing 3 other girls , while the other one was consoling her that “ he at least was super super cute “ .

And then going on about sex stories , and other personal stuff

there is an idea that some people have , that women do not look at how attractive a guy is , and other stuff like that

based on the discussion they have , more or less even though they are average they still talk mainly about higher tier guys than them

I always enjoy having or listening to this kind of personal discussions between women , to try to understand better the woman way of thinking

How did the opinions of a couple of trashy broads become so important?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the complaint is real, i think she at least subconsciously desires him exactly for reasons like him banging 3 other women too. That's why she keeps selecting, fvcking and giving her best to men like this, and ghosting, flaking and disregarding other men. I think the complaint is just their chronic need to perceive themselves as victims, combined with the catharsis of complaining and venting.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree here because I think it's very different. You are right that they are similar from the standpoint of looks - both men and women are highly driven by appearance, however, the underlying reason is completely different.

Men value a woman's looks at face-value. Meaning, the man just likes how she looks and it makes him aroused.

Women, on the other hand, are attracted to looks in large part because it is part of how she selects "high value" men. While the looks do make her aroused, a huge part of it is because she is also making the subconscious assumption that because he appears physically attractive, he likely grew up experiencing the benefits that come with being attractive - people treat you differently, you are more confident, you have more opportunities, you have more social skill and experience with women, and more women want you. ALL of that gets loaded into her subconscious assumptions about an attractive man.

How do I know this? Because watch what a girl does with a really good looking man who approaches her and is for some reason really awkward and not socially calibrated. She will run away from a guy like that so fast it will make your head spin. For one, being awkward and not socially calibrated equates to low value, and what's worse, the fact that he's physically attractive yet still awkward is a huge alarm bell that something must be very wrong with him.

Additional proof is how a guy who isn't that attractive but has good game can still bang hot women. But the reverse isn't generally true.
you have a really good point in what you are saying , but I have to disagree with you in regards to something.

it is very unlikely someone to be retarded socially , unless he is autistic or other mental problems

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP seemed to take their words for face value, which is stupid.
I was pinpointing what type of men women prefer , not thinking that whatever they complain about the men after they select is legit

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the complaint is real, i think she at least subconsciously desires him exactly for reasons like him banging 3 other women too. That's why she keeps selecting, fvcking and giving her best to men like this, and ghosting, flaking and disregarding other men. I think the complaint is just their chronic need to perceive themselves as victims, combined with the catharsis of complaining and venting.
yeah , I reached the conclusion that women in general find attractive kinda the same traits , and overall , if the guy is straightforward about how the dynamic is , women will not have a problem for a period of time about him seeing other women

but after a couple of months , most likely she will want commitment from him . Mainly this happens because she realizes that this is the best guy and wants to secure him

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have taken pic.
nothing special , quite plain .

both of them a bit chubby , quite tall( around 1.7 m ) . One of them had big titties though

this whole thing actually made me realize they pre selection ( basically another cute woman talking with you ) will make a girl curious about you , and thus having the opportunity to spit game

I think that preselection should be given more importance in the Arsenal used by guys

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did the opinions of a couple of trashy broads become so important?
it is important to know what baits the fish , as if you do not use the right bait , you will not catch the fish that you want

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole thing actually made me realize they pre selection ( basically another cute woman talking with you ) will make a girl curious about you , and thus having the opportunity to spit game
You didnt describe what specifically led to this realisation?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt describe what specifically led to this realisation?
mainly that women are quite shallow in their screening process

So a woman that would screen you out de facto , might be somehow more receptive to your game if she would saw you talking with another cute girl ( no matter if you are just friendly or flirty )

mainly this happens because the hamster wheel will start spinning , and would be curious on what you are hiding under hood that made another cute girl talk with you

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Additional proof is how a guy who isn't that attractive but has good game can still bang hot women.

Game (confidence/social intelligence) just confirms or denies her attraction (looks) for you.
I don't think men on here past a certain point, like girls who are retarded socially.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is important to know what baits the fish , as if you do not use the right bait , you will not catch the fish that you want
Yes, but just because these two women have fishing holes that smell of fish, it doesn't mean they know how to catch one.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will make her interested because she doesn't know what he looks like yet (as she describes his personality to her friend, she will imagine a guy she likes, lookswise, with this personality) but when she meets him in person, for sure she will give him a chance because maybe her friend knows something she doesn't, but in the end, if she's not attracted, "nahhh i can't sorry."

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will make her interested because she doesn't know what he looks like yet (as she describes his personality to her friend, she will imagine a guy she likes, lookswise, with this personality) but when she meets him in person, for sure she will give him a chance because maybe her friend knows something she doesn't, but in the end, if she's not attracted, "nahhh i can't sorry."
also , what I have realized is that on average guys have gf uglier than them

this blonde big titted American woman was looking at me insistently ( and I think that this is also the reason on why she was talking quite loud about other guys hitting at her ) , but man … I simply can not sleep with a woman that I am not at least medium attracted to( physically) , not because I do not necessarily want to ( sometimes I am going through a rough patch and need some release ) but because my d1ck does not really get hard . Maximum medium hard ( and this with a lot of focus on my end )

And I am quite sure that this happens also with women . She needs to find something sexy about you , that basically turns her on

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but just because these two women have fishing holes that smell of fish, it doesn't mean they know how to catch one.
yeah , but I really doubt that a woman that is really amazing would use a different way to select her potential suitors

even on tinder , mainly the only way to have some action is either to drop your standards , either to find one that is fresh there ( maximum maximum 2-3 days ) . Otherwise things are quite an uphill battle