“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Discrete Flirting With A Co-Worker

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
This is a tough one. I really dig this girl in my office, but as you might imagine it's hard to flirt and show interest without those around us picking up on it (and, in turn, start the rumor mill churning. Not good!).

I'm getting signals now that she might like me too, but either a) she's not seriously flirting with me; or b) she is, but is holding back like I am because of the environment.

So far it's been mostly light, casual kino on the arms and shoulders, lots of EC and smiling, and some flirty e-mails to one another (even there we can only go so far, because e-mail is monitored in our office).

This is driving me nuts, as it's hard to determine if she really likes me and is worth asking out. I like to follow Anti-Dump's Machine, but to do so I need more proof as to whether or not there's true interest. The office environment is killing that.

Any suggestions?

-Dharma
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
The only true interest test.. is asking out. If she says no.. either she is not interested, or, she is into playing games. If its either, move on.


I wouldn't even ask her though, inter-office dating rarely works, and if you two have a falling out.. it might spread to the work area.
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
i wouldnt advise asking her out. You already know her pretty good i assume. You should get her back to your place for a movie or something.

Remember what you want. Your headed in the wrong direction. If you wanna get her in bed dont go to the movie theatre lol.

Also remeber that its one thing to just **** a co worker. But its entirely different to date a co worker. dating implies relationship. And relationship leads to breakup. Breakup leads to bad feelings. Dont **** where you eat.
 
Top