Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discovering If She Cheated

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Playas.

I got a GF she is on vacation in Washington State. I trust her, except that she loves drinkin and she is with my single EX GF.

So when she comes back, what can I do to see if she did not really cheat, are there any tricks?

Thanks.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can follow her around but so that she can't see you. Or take her cell phone and check for any mysterious numbers that might from a guy and if is then call that person.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, she has way to many guy friends, that's impossible. I am looking more for a conversation trick or something obvious that girls who cheat show.

Not like a loose snatch.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is with your single ex-gf...i'd say your pretty safe...Im sure your gf won't trust the ex to keep a secret...You know how catty girls are....

At first I was like shiat! that a bad combo...the more i think about it, i'd guess you were the topic of many conversations...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, I was.

The Ex has no clue about me and her friend being an item. So that makes it more interesting. I am not afraid now, but she loves to be wild. How could I nail her?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know if a girl has cheated on you or not? just ask her

hahaha

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your Ex, there's nothing an old girlfriend loves more that busting the NEW girlfriend.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

She wont, they are tight.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to your ex-girlfriend about the trip. Ask general open ended questions (i.e. what did you do at night, etc. etc.)? See if she provides any clues. Be facetious and ask, "did you guys hook up with any hunks out there, or was it a virgin tour?" If your ex has a big mouth maybe she will leak some info.

Thats all I can think of unless you know anyone they are visiting in Washington....

BTW, this girl you're with, has she done anything in the past to make you suspicious. Does the suspicion mainly derive from the fact that she likes to go out and "let her hair down" by drinking?

Everyone is different, but a girl who is wild and loves to drink, may be more suspect to a ONS by accident.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

She offered my best friend a BJ with me standing 2 feet away from her while drunk and was on the verge of cheating on me during our 1st month dating but confessed.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Cause people make some mistakes. That was her first and only. I told her straight out, that it was beyond messed up and if she would do it again, I would dump her.

I really care about her, but trust is a missing factor.

Reaction score
Of course she has cheated on you...if the hor had enough nerve to disrespect you when you are two feet away from her, what the hell do you expect her to do when she is millions of feet away from your eyes and ears!! Would you really care if she did cheat? Why? Only a fool would care about a hor!!

Say no to hos and ho-mos!!!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL is right!

Once I read the BJ information, it changed everything.

She will cheat. Up to you what to do about it.

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Paid - being a hor is not a mistake, it is a willful act!! Your thinking is going to destroy you, if this chick doesn't destroy you first!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest.

I dont care if she cheats on me, but I care about spending any more $$$ on her if cheating is her goal. She is a great GF, but she does have minor flaws (like most women). She did not do anything on this trip, cause she is staying with my EX's family in some little town (no drinking parties). But she has lots of guys friends and I would like to sh1t test her of sorts for information if she has messed around.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
LOL.

She offered my best friend a BJ with me standing 2 feet away from her while drunk and was on the verge of cheating on me during our 1st month dating but confessed.
Sounds like a high quality gal you got there.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey Playas.

I got a GF she is on vacation in Washington State. I trust her, except that she loves drinkin and she is with my single EX GF.

So when she comes back, what can I do to see if she did not really cheat, are there any tricks?

Thanks] [B/]

she offered my best friend a BJ with me standing 2 feet away from her while drunk and was on the verge of cheating on me during our 1st month dating but confessed [B/]
To be honest. I dont care if she cheats on me, but I care about spending any more $$$ on her if cheating is her goal. She is a great GF, but she does have minor flaws (like most women). She did not do anything on this trip, cause she is staying with my EX's family in some little town (no drinking parties). But she has lots of guys friends and I would like to sh1t test her of sorts for information if she has messed around.
Hmmm... if you don't care then why the post? You mentioned that when she was drunk she offered head to your boy and you also say in the first post that you don't trust her when she's drunk. And now you go to say that she will drink while she's away and your concerned that the same thing is going to happen right? Again, if you didn't care then why even bother trying to find out? Okay but it's about the " money " in that case don't spend any on her PERIOD since you obviously do not trust all 100%.
This is your good sense speaking to you Paid! luckily for you have one unlike some others that just avoid the truth and good advice.

To your orginal question; there are technique's and methods you can use to discover that she cheated or not but it's takes too much time and effort on a ho that, quite frankly, isn't worth it. Do a search on yahoo.

Peace

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what...

I will help you by posting these tactic's from one of my collection of ebooks from my personal library. I will just put some of the most significant ones for your situation. I hope your willing to READ and GO THRU ALL THIS just to see if she cheated or not. It's your time and emotional investment.

Introduction:

In an ideal society there would be no need for lies. But we live in a world of deception. And whether you want to play or not, you’re in the game. The question is, do you want to win?

I. Signs of Deception
Once you realize that you’re being lied to, should you confront the liar immediately? Usually not. The best approach is to note the fact in your mind and continue with the conversation, trying to extract more information.

Once you confront someone who has lied to you, the tone of the conversation changes and gathering additional facts becomes difficult. Therefore, wait until you have all the evidence you want and then decide whether to confront the person at that time or hold off to figure how you can best use this insight to your advantage.

SECTION 1: Body Language

• The person will make little or no eye contact. A person who is lying to you will do everything to avoid making eye contact.

• Physical expression will be limited, with few arm and hand movements. What arm and hand movements are present will seem stiff, and mechanical. Hands, arm and legs pull in toward
the body; the individual takes up less space.

• His hand(s) may go up to his face or throat, especially to the mouth. But contact with his body is limited to these areas. He is also unlikely to touch his chest with an open hand gesture. He may also touch the nose or scratch behind the ear.

• If he is trying to appear casual and relaxed about his answer, he may shrug a little.

Section 2: Emotional States: Consistency and Contradiction

• The timing is off between gestures and words. If the facial expression comes after the verbal statement (“I am so angry with you right now” … pause … and then the angry expression), it
looks false.

• The head moves in a mechanical fashion without regard to emphasis, indicating a conscious
movement.

• Gestures don’t match the verbal message, such as frowning when saying “I love you.” Hands tightly clenched and a statement of pleasure are not in sync with each other.

• The timing and duration of emotional gestures will seem off. The emotion is delayed coming
on, stays longer than it should, and fades out abruptly.

• Expression will be limited to the mouth area when the person is feigning certain emotions –
happiness, surprise, awe, and so on – rather than the whole face.

II. BECOMING A HUMAN LIE DETECTOR

The clues to deception can be used with great reliability in everyday situations and conversations. However, if you
must know the truth in a given situation, this part provides you with a sequence of questions that virtually guarantees
that you will know

(a) if you’re being lied to and

(b) what the truth is if it’s not obvious from the lie.

When used in
order, all three phases offer you the greatest opportunity to get at the truth.

Phase One – Three Attack-Sequence Primers

Primer 1 The objective here is to ask a question that does not accuse theperson of anything but alludes to the person’s
possible behavior. The key is to phrase a question that sounds perfectly innocent to an innocent person, but like an
accusation to the guilty.

This is the part where you want to pay close attention to Paid, Laid & Made

Suspicion: You feel that your girlfriend was unfaithful the night before.

Question: “Anything interesting happen last night?”

Suspicion: You think a coworker told your secretary that you have a crush on her.

Question: “Heard any good gossip recently?”

Any answers such as “Why do you ask?” or “Where did you hear that?” indicate concern on the person’s part. He should not be seeking information from you if he does not think that your question is leading. He should also not be interested in why you’re asking the question unless he thinks that you may know what he doesn’t want you to know.

Attack Sequence 4: Direct Assumption / Shot in the Dark

• Stage 1. Set the scene. Be somewhat curt and standoffish, as if something heavy-duty is bothering you. This
will cause his mind to race to find ways to explain the “error of his ways.”

• Stage 2. I’m hurt. Say, “I’ve just found something out and I’m really hurt [shocked/surprised]. I know you’re
going to lie to me and try to deny it, but I just wanted you to know that I know.” You establish that (a) he’s
guilty of something and (b) you know what it is.

• Stage 3. Holding your ground. Say, “I think we both know what I’m talking about. We need to clear the air,and we can start by your talking.”

• Stage 4. Continue to hold your ground. Repeat phrases such as “I’m sure it will come to you” and “The longer I wait, the madder I’m getting.”

• Stage 5. Apply social pressure. “We were all talking about it. Everybody knows.” Now he begins to get curious about who knows and how they found out. As soon as he tries to find out, you’ll know he’s guilty.

Attack Sequence 8: Is There a Reason?

• Stage 1. Introduce a fact. For example, if you want to know if your secretary went out last night when she said
she was sick, “I drove by your house on the way home. Is there a reason your car wasn’t in the driveway?”
Had she been home sick, she would simply tell you that you were wrong – the car was in the driveway.
• Stage 2. One more shot. “Oh, that’s odd, I called your house and I got your machine.” If she’s guilty she will
look for any way to make her story fit your facts.
• Stage 3. Stare. Staring makes someone who is on the defensive feel closed in; your glare is infringing on her
personal space, inducing a mental claustrophobia. Lock eyes with her and ask again.

Well I hope I haven't thrown too much at you here.