Discovering If She Cheated

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW.

Thank you, for those helpful pieces of info. I read them and most of them sound really great. That's exactly what I was looking for. I do have common sense, I do not want to be another AFC chump getting taken advantage off. We have a great relationship, I just need to give off the impression that, I am the wrong guy to fuk with and I wont stand for dating a ho.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUELING QUOTES

Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
I wont stand for dating a ho.
She offered my best friend a BJ with me standing 2 feet away from her

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the rest of this thread I would conclude:

1. If you were just looking for a Fvck Buddy, then fine, put up with the BS, especially if you are not putting any feelings into it, and are pursuing others.

2. If you are looking for an LTR for her, I would have nexted her as soon as she offered by buddy a goddam BJ!!!

If you are in fact looking for an LTR at this point, IMO, you don't need to giver any impressions other than the impression of dust rising in the air as your car speeds away from her in the other direction.

If a girl I just met offered someone a BJ just a few feet from me, it wouldn't take much to imagine what she would do behind my back.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To her defense she was heavely intoxicated when she offered my friend a BJ. She might be LTR material, but its to early to make out. She has the credentials, just her background is very scary. I will see how it goes and then make further adjustments within the relationship.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I am ROFL at this thread. That whole freind and BJ thing is hilarious. Not for you, of course but how you so casually mentioned it farther down in the thread was an unexpected laugh.

You can't use alcohol as a scapegoat for doing something wrong. Alcohol releases inhibitions---things you will not normally do because you are too scared of the consequences. For instance, a morally sound person will not cheat if she is drunk if she has a strong moral aversion to do so from the beginning.

Dude, don't try to find out if your girl cheated on you on some trip. It will be almost impossible to get it out of her unless she really wants you to know.

Never ever ever let a woman know that you do not trust her. It will backfire on you and you will feel fury.

You either get your evidence without her or you don't get it. Don't try to probe, or she will only watch her words and actions more carefully. Just sit back and wait and she will slip again i.e, offer more BJs to someone besides you. Not to mention that you should not be concerned at all if she cheated on you because she is most likely to have done it already with the BJ incident. At this point, if you won't leave her, you should just be concerned with hitting it in your leisure time.

I think I know what is going on here. You subconsciously enjoy her wild side and is turned on by it but can't help it. She is the wild beast that must be tamed. I like women like this but I never try to tame them. They are for entertainment purposes only.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To her defense she was heavely intoxicated when she offered my friend a BJ. She might be LTR material, but its to early to make out. She has the credentials, just her background is very scary. I will see how it goes and then make further adjustments within the relationship.
Paid- Is there any chance this was a joke by her? I know she'd deny that she was going to do it no matter what, but I mean at the time, was this just a crass joke?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YUP.

I love her wild side, our first date involved alcohol. I can semi-tame it, booze make her slip up major. But since we started dating she has not gone to any parties without me since that BJ incident and only drinks with me, in limited amounts. I am just having a good time right now, but I seriously dont want to get sloppy left overs from some guy.