"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Disappointed, been slipping - new rules for myself

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
I'm not going to play myself from today on.

I been going to a pokergame for a week now and i'm no 3K loss. I can miss it but it's a lot of money. Been also smoking a lot of hookah since then and my fitness and work regime are bad and slipping now.

As a man I make new hard appointments with myself from 17-8.

- No pokergames, deleted all numbers.
- No hookah
- Back to fitness/work schedule forget this week --> NEW DAY.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Good to notice that changes need to be made. That’s over half the battle there. But if you enjoy poker as a social thing I wouldn’t cut it out but cut down. Now if you think it’s more of an addiction and your loosing money and can’t control it then yeah time to quit. I used to play some back room poker and it was fun times I really miss it.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You can try soccer bets. There are programs out there, usually as excel spread sheets, which let you guess an outcome. Usually you can find them for free if you look good enough. Basically, it's fun. I put minimum on a game and stay afloat. Then when you play often club will give you free bets. I got a free bet for $20 yesterday, when my usual bet is about 50 cents. It's fun and exciting. You develop strategies and keep your balance somewhere around what you put in originally, I never put more than $2 and that $2 can last me a month.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I'm not going to play myself from today on.

I been going to a pokergame for a week now and i'm no 3K loss. I can miss it but it's a lot of money. Been also smoking a lot of hookah since then and my fitness and work regime are bad and slipping now.

As a man I make new hard appointments with myself from 17-8.

- No pokergames, deleted all numbers.
- No hookah
- Back to fitness/work schedule forget this week --> NEW DAY.
Brother with this Covid thing it's so easy to slip, trust me I know
Kudos on you for recognizing this and working on it!
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
well one rule I have for myself is never bet, so if you like poker find one who you don't have to spend money and just to have fun?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top