Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Direct dating coach David X dies age 68

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who is into the direct approach will remember the legendary dating coach David X, who was also featured in the book 'The Game'. The man was a legend of seduction, having slept with over 500 women before eventually settling down and getting married.

I'm sad to say he passed away a few weeks ago, and here is the official announcement and tribute from his friend Alan Roger Currie:

As a summary of his dating philosophy, he believed in being direct with woman, being a real man and not using any PUA style tricks or gimmicks nor beating around the bush with indirect.

He taught that the foundation for any successful relationship is honesty, trust and respect.

He also had 2 simple rules which sum up his philosophy:

1) Don't concern yourself with what a woman says or thinks.

2) You're the most important person in the relationship.

I'm sad to hear he passed away. I learned so much from him and prefer his philosophy to the gimmicky, indirect PUA stuff out there. I'd definitely recommend people here check his stuff out.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who is into the direct approach will remember the legendary dating coach David X, who was also featured in the book 'The Game'. The man was a legend of seduction, having slept with over 500 women before eventually settling down and getting married.

I'm sad to say he passed away a few weeks ago, and here is the official announcement and tribute from his friend Alan Roger Currie:

As a summary of his dating philosophy, he believed in being direct with woman, being a real man and not using any PUA style tricks or gimmicks nor beating around the bush with indirect.

He taught that the foundation for any successful relationship is honesty, trust and respect.

He also had 2 simple rules which sum up his philosophy:

1) Don't concern yourself with what a woman says or thinks.

2) You're the most important person in the relationship.

I'm sad to hear he passed away. I learned so much from him and prefer his philosophy to the gimmicky, indirect PUA stuff out there. I'd definitely recommend people here check his stuff out.

Those tenets are gold. Fellas need to listen to the OG.