"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dilemma - Sex drive issues - HB8.5

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Instant dated 20 Yo HB8.5 to my bedroom.
This time I did a little bit better than my previous date (You can read them, I posted them up). A lot of future projections, pushNpull, teasing, disqualifications.

I think my mistake was that I was not in the mood. I told her my sex drive is low and I cannot have sex but I can only have sex once/Month cause I'm taking finasteride. She agreed.

We are both in my bedroom and I think because I cannot have sex. She asked me if I take viagra or something similar to get me hard.

Because I cannot have sex I went into the Boyfriend (boredfriend) mode. Started to cook while she was sleeping in my bed (2hours). I told her 2 times let's go for a walk after we finish dinner, She replied 5 more minutes while on my bed a couple of times. It was either we stay to watch a movie or go out for a walk, I decided for the walk. We get out of the house and we go to the park for a walk, she says she has to go home and then meet a friend so I started to become super nice and drove her home and to the train station to meet her friend (guy). Probably they focked.

I texted and called her after 1 day. She ghosted me.
I was telling myself I didn't care if I don't see her again. Now I'm in regret mode LOL


I'm open for any face slap and rant you have on me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I've been on fin for over a decade, am pretty sure I'm a lot older than you, and I can have sex multiple times a day. You may want to talk to a doctor because no woman old or young is going to stick around for once a month sex.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
1. No woman who actually likes you and is worth having would put up with that (expect cheaters, gold diggers and frigid prudes) No man would put up with it from a woman either.

2. Don't take medications with such insane life screwing side effects like that, defeats the purpose of being alive even if the pills are keeping you that way.

3. You definitely need Viagra or something if you can't even get in the mood for a hot naked girl in your bed.

4. Learn to make good use of your fingers and mouth lol.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
1. No woman who actually likes you and is worth having would put up with that (expect cheaters, gold diggers and frigid prudes) No man would put up with it from a woman either.

2. Don't take medications with such insane life screwing side effects like that, defeats the purpose of being alive even if the pills are keeping you that way.

3. You definitely need Viagra or something if you can't even get in the mood for a hot naked girl in your bed.

4. Learn to make good use of your fingers and mouth lol.
Will try #4 next time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top