"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Digits and OLD

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Now that Covid is waning here in the US and I'm vaccinated, I'm seeing a notable increase in responses. I have 2 in rotation and have 3 more that I am messaging. I just realized that both of my current women offered up their number without me asking and just today, another from the messaging group. These aren't fives or sixes either, desperate for a date. Smart, attractive (to me), self supporting and fun. Thinking back, my success rates seems to be much higher when this happens. Obviously, they are interested and I have managed to build some comfort through my profile, pics and texting.

How many of you ask for the digits versus waiting for them to offer them up?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
I would always ask, but sometimes they would be offered to me prior to asking. As one of my friends says "get 'em off the apps". Sooner you do that, the sooner you can close. It works in your favor to only message back and forth a handful of times on the apps, get the number, and make plans from there. I found the most success with this:

Me: "Hey ____, how's it going today?"

Her: "Great! And yourself?"

Me: "It's going excellent thanks for asking. Have you re-discovered any hobbies or returned to any places you hadn't been to in a while since quarantine?"

Her: "Yeah, in fact blah blah blah..."

Me: "That's awesome! (Make a comment about said hobby or venue, both of which you could turn into a first date). Then ask for her number to plan a date/time.

It may seem a little rushed only messaging a few things back and forth (and of course some women are better at texting than others so you may run into a little banter before closing for the number), but I have found this really effective, especially as a time saver to weed out women with low interest.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I stopped asking for numbers as I noticed girls got weird or didn’t want to offer it. We usually just meet first then after sex I get the number
 
Top