Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Digits and OLD

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that Covid is waning here in the US and I'm vaccinated, I'm seeing a notable increase in responses. I have 2 in rotation and have 3 more that I am messaging. I just realized that both of my current women offered up their number without me asking and just today, another from the messaging group. These aren't fives or sixes either, desperate for a date. Smart, attractive (to me), self supporting and fun. Thinking back, my success rates seems to be much higher when this happens. Obviously, they are interested and I have managed to build some comfort through my profile, pics and texting.

How many of you ask for the digits versus waiting for them to offer them up?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always ask, but sometimes they would be offered to me prior to asking. As one of my friends says "get 'em off the apps". Sooner you do that, the sooner you can close. It works in your favor to only message back and forth a handful of times on the apps, get the number, and make plans from there. I found the most success with this:

Me: "Hey ____, how's it going today?"

Her: "Great! And yourself?"

Me: "It's going excellent thanks for asking. Have you re-discovered any hobbies or returned to any places you hadn't been to in a while since quarantine?"

Her: "Yeah, in fact blah blah blah..."

Me: "That's awesome! (Make a comment about said hobby or venue, both of which you could turn into a first date). Then ask for her number to plan a date/time.

It may seem a little rushed only messaging a few things back and forth (and of course some women are better at texting than others so you may run into a little banter before closing for the number), but I have found this really effective, especially as a time saver to weed out women with low interest.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped asking for numbers as I noticed girls got weird or didn’t want to offer it. We usually just meet first then after sex I get the number