"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Different world 2021.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Three phrases DO NOT apply in today's "Ban" (Locked Thread) "Cancel Culture."

1) A MAN has a right to his Opinion!

2) A MAN has a right to stand up for himself!

3) Who in the HELL do you think you ARE!?

When you no longer allow discussion of a subject, you have LOST the argument. Have fun in your future enslavement.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
Three phrases DO NOT apply in today's "Ban" (Locked Thread) "Cancel Culture."

1) A MAN has a right to his Opinion!

2) A MAN has a right to stand up for himself!

3) Who in the HELL do you think you ARE!?

When you no longer allow discussion of a subject, you have LOST the argument. Have fun in your future enslavement.
Another cry me a river post. Get your T levels checked bro. Think you might be a little low.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Top