"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Difference between pursuing and chasing

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
There has been mention of these terms in multiple threads I’ve read. Pursuing being the more optimal. Figured I’d ask the board to see what the definitions are and the differences.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Pursuing is based on positive signals from a woman (IOIs, verbal/non-verbal)

Going after women w/o any positive signals = chasing.
Pretty much sums it up.

Women do not necessarily play "hard to get". They do however shyte test and ensure that you respect them.

You can always identify if you're chasing by stopping any and all communication. She will either reach out and initiate or she will be gone.

Pursuing= Leading.

Chasing= trying to sell a woman with low interest on why she should date you or begging.

Anything more than me initiating more than half the time early on leads to me disappearing and pumping the brakes. She can start doing some work or its deuces.
 
Top