Dieting sucks!!!!!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started dieting last monday and it really really sucks. I was about 135 in feb., last monday I was 190...today I am 184. I lost 6lbs of fat. I cut my calories from 3500+ to 1800 and started doing cardio and abs. My goal is to have flat stomach in 5 weeks while losing a minimal amount of muscle, if i can get to 12% bodfat or under ill be very happy. I am about 20 percent right now. Hopefully I can stay around 165-170. Once i cut the fat down...im going to start taking creatine and no2 to hardup and gain more muscular size. The supps should bring me back up to 175-180.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dieting sucks but when you see the resaults suddenly dieting doesnt suck!

I notice with a lot of my friends if they dont see results from diets or going to the gym in quick time they quit!

I stuck with it, saw the resualts now dieting and gym are things im happy to do.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on sticking with it and I dont expect things to happen over night...6 weeks is about he right about of time to get where I want to be. Pyschologically going from a bulking diet to a cutting diet is nihgt and day. I started taking thermogenics they killing my appetite a bit.