“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Did this ever happen 2 u?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
i just made out with this girl and for some reason the kissing felt awkward. i kissed girls in the past and it never felt like this. it is like she makes her tounge too pointy or something, idk but its weird... is she not kissing right, or is it me?

what can i practice on? :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
So who told you that you are supposed to enjoy kissing every girl that you kiss?
 

CvB

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
The Netherlands
I kissed seven girls in my life and only two of them were good, with the rest it just didn't click. Not everyone is kiss-compatible with each other.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
no it hasn't sorry. Good luck.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
as far as practicing I would suggest more girls. Worked for me, again good luck!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Not everyone kisses the same. My last gf was a terrible kisser, I even told her so after we broke up. She kissed funny, especially open mouth. Yet she thought she did fine, and she was kissing the right way. Her experience was me and her previous bf a couple years back. Mine about 23 different girls, over several months, and years each. I've always been told I was good at it, even by the x's.
 
Top