Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did this ever happen 2 u?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just made out with this girl and for some reason the kissing felt awkward. i kissed girls in the past and it never felt like this. it is like she makes her tounge too pointy or something, idk but its weird... is she not kissing right, or is it me?

what can i practice on? :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who told you that you are supposed to enjoy kissing every girl that you kiss?

CvB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kissed seven girls in my life and only two of them were good, with the rest it just didn't click. Not everyone is kiss-compatible with each other.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it hasn't sorry. Good luck.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as practicing I would suggest more girls. Worked for me, again good luck!

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone kisses the same. My last gf was a terrible kisser, I even told her so after we broke up. She kissed funny, especially open mouth. Yet she thought she did fine, and she was kissing the right way. Her experience was me and her previous bf a couple years back. Mine about 23 different girls, over several months, and years each. I've always been told I was good at it, even by the x's.