Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did the tables just turn here?

needtobeloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so this girl that I liked, I actually woke up this morning and thought, I actually don't, sure she is beautiful but she actually gets on my nerves more than she appeals to me, so anyways I sent her txt message that basically said "just so you know i don't like you in that way anymore" and guess what?...she rang home 10 minutes later and said 'hi...it's me what was that text about?" and I said 'hi..what do you mean? it explains itself" and then she did her a little sigh thing (which she is an expert at I might add) and then goes well "I don't understand you" and I said "i am telling you that I don't like you in that way anymore while you were away (she was away for 4 days and we hadnt seen each other in 5) I had time to think and came to the conclusion that a lot of things about you annoy me" and she interrupted and goes "well a lot of things about you piss me off you know" and I said "thats fine" and then she said "i have to get back to work but we will talk about this later" and I said "really whats there to talk about?" and then she sighs (a frustrated one) again and goes "whatever bye"

What do you make of this?.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just killed any chances of getting with this girl. You never tell a girl "i like/dislike you"...ever! That was a really dumb move, so no the tables did not turn.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The tables did turn. You became the women, and not a great one; flaky, indecisive, baiting, and a drama queen. She has become the man; tired of the above behaviour. Enjoy.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by optimist prime
That was wierd....are you in 6th grade?
I don't like you anymore? WTF?
Its possible that this chick forces you down to her emotional level which is grade school. Some woman are like that no matter what their age and never develop adult relationship skills.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. After you nail her of course.

Last edited:

needtobeloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was I don't like you in that way anymore...I thought I'd be getting some power back, no matter I am moving out because I can't handle living with her she just isnt good for me...end of story.

needtobeloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found a new place today so I am moving in a couple of weeks, it is the best thing to do I know this, thanks for those that dissed me and those that provided insightful comments...forums like this are all good but in reality things are MUCH different and I think you all know this.

Reaction score
Most guys don't have the balls to say what you did - a man doesn't stay where he doesn't want to - move on and good riddens to her!! Obviously you weren't feeling loved; hence, your username!

You should have did it on moving day - now you have to deal with the drama for 3 weeks!

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
No, you didn't just loose your chance with her. Infact you do hold a little more power now.
BUT I thought she anoyed you. Don't go out with her just beacuse you think you have a chance now. I went out with a girl for her looks once, she was anoying as hell and I ended up hating it.
This is the correct reply. Do you all see how she immediately returned his text message? Do you all see how she immediately was on his **** and how much attention she gave to the situation? He now is in the situation of power, and she now has to focus her attention on getting back his enthusiasm for her, providing he even wants her back.

There's no excuse for symping to get *****, which is what I think a lot of you tend to do from the replies I'm reading. When you do that **** the broad is running everything, not you. Some people really fail to see that for some reason, and judging by the replies I see it here as well. This wasn't an immature thing to do, grade school and whatever else was said is ridiculous. Fact is, girls love drama even though they say they don't. Girls say they like nice guys, even though they know that they'll soon grow bored of being with one and will resort back to their old ways in some form or another.

I'm not talking ****, but this is really stuff you gents should already know by now. This guy's behavior was warranted and created a postive stance in his relations with this girl. How he plays it at this point is up to him. But compensating yourself just to bang a broad is weak. Its never ok to be the symp, regardless of circumstance.