Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did something dumb and pissed off Ex Girls Husband (kinda funny)

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away brother. Accept that she's moved on. You'll be better for it. While I'm at it you should bail on your current as well. There isn't any point in being wiht someone you don't 'like'. You'll just end up hurting them badly for no real reason. Turn her into an F buddy.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
Walk away brother. Accept that she's moved on. You'll be better for it. While I'm at it you should bail on your current as well. There isn't any point in being wiht someone you don't 'like'. You'll just end up hurting them badly for no real reason. Turn her into an F buddy.

Yeah we've already broken up a couple times but we end up back together.

BTW this ex of mine was my first real girlfriend and my first "love" or whatever if that makes any difference. She was only the 2nd girl I ever slept with. And she knows all this. She's older than me by 6 years. She knew she was dating a kid. Yet she ripped out my damn heart. She knew it then and now she knows i'm still hurting.

She's not just some random ex. She's my first love. My first broken heart. Etc...the girl that brings most guys to this site. After a year of dating I wouldnt marry her and she forgot I existed.
Watch her come calling in 5 years after her divorce..typical b1tch.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always let people yell at me, most of the time I cant be bothered with explaining the situation to some dumb idiot, its a waste of energy, just smile and walk off, does more damage then keeping the fight going.

And yea move on she's married, the dude loves her blah blah blah, plenty of fish in the sea right, old flame so what key word is "old" she's moved on time you do the same.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her 'know' bro.. who gives a damn. We all sacrifice our emotional privacy to some degree in relationships. It's merely indicative of our integrity what we do with that information after the relationship has finished. It's obvious you feel she's less in your eyes because she's being manipulative - eventually you'll see what she really is, a dried-up, insecure, manipulative, ex with little going for her but a fat dude.

Keep your chin-up. Improve yourself. Re-establish your emotional discipline. You'll be right.

My apologies for being overly harsh earlier, we've all been in your situation. Don't beat his ass because what will happen is everyone will think you're a joke, a joke with an assault charge limiting your future.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
I always let people yell at me, most of the time I cant be bothered with explaining the situation to some dumb idiot, its a waste of energy, just smile and walk off, does more damage then keeping the fight going.

And yea move on she's married, the dude loves her blah blah blah, plenty of fish in the sea right, old flame so what key word is "old" she's moved on time you do the same.

I agree

I look back and I should have never even called him/her back. But you can't change anything in the end.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
Let her 'know' bro.. who gives a damn. We all sacrifice our emotional privacy to some degree in relationships. It's merely indicative of our integrity what we do with that information after the relationship has finished. It's obvious you feel she's less in your eyes because she's being manipulative - eventually you'll see what she really is, a dried-up, insecure, manipulative, ex with little going for her but a fat dude.

Keep your chin-up. Improve yourself. Re-establish your emotional discipline. You'll be right.

My apologies for being overly harsh earlier, we've all been in your situation. Don't beat his ass because what will happen is everyone will think you're a joke, a joke with an assault charge limiting your future.
There is a part of me (a small part) that is almost glad I let her know that I still have feelings for her.

I always will.. she was that girl..the one that got away. When we broke up she said "she will always love me" not that I believe that.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
All girls say that bro.

For real? Damn...shows you how much I know!

And I believed it like a ****en chump!

And I just called her and said I still love her. After years. And I knew she was married.

Shoot me.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Difference is it means 'Love you like a brother/Love you like a friend/love the memories and good times etc' as opposed to Lust after you like a Greek God, you're the only guy I see etc. It's girl speak bro for I don't see you as a partner anymore but I had a good time.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
Difference is it means 'Love you like a brother/Love you like a friend/love the memories and good times etc' as opposed to Lust after you like a Greek God, you're the only guy I see etc. It's girl speak bro for I don't see you as a partner anymore but I had a good time.

At least she had a good time. At least I banged her 500 times before her hubby did. I guess that's why he's so pissed. every time he sees her now he sees my d1ck in her mouth! And she gave lousy head....real lousy. So I know he aint getting that good.. I wonder if they even f-ck after being married and all... from what I hear about marriage..especially guys like that azzhole!

Thanks man I feel better now.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, we'll adress your latent bitterness at another time.

In other news I've got an essay to write. Peace.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though

What happens when they get divorced? 50/50 chance.

They have no kids. I wonder why? She really wanted kids. She's over 30 now.

She's gotta call someone when those divorce papers fly. Hopefully it's before she's 40.

I admit I'm bitter as hell and I want her back bad, or I wouldnt be posting this crap looking like a jackazz.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what'll happen man. It's not your place to ask either. You've got to leave it. They may never get divorced. I know the things you're feeling but I also know they go away.

You need to be honest with this girl you're with now and bail on her. You'll feel much better for it. You're in a bad relationship, still wanting another woman. Forget both and focus on yourself.

Hit the gym, work some extra hours at work, relax some, but focus on yourself and not on these two woman you aren't suited to.

Trust me.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
I don't know what'll happen man. It's not your place to ask either. You've got to leave it. They may never get divorced. I know the things you're feeling but I also know they go away.

You need to be honest with this girl you're with now and bail on her. You'll feel much better for it. You're in a bad relationship, still wanting another woman. Forget both and focus on yourself.

Hit the gym, work some extra hours at work, relax some, but focus on yourself and not on these two woman you aren't suited to.

Trust me.

Thanks man... Unbelievable. I posted on another board and some people are saying if I really love her keep calling when I'm not drunk and talk to her and her husband LOLL...and they are being serious. They say just leave out the "i love you crap". LOL

I can't imagine calling again WTF would I even say? I should cuss that person out. Thank god I'm not listening to that person. THEN I would be psycho. I don't think I crossed the psycho line at all.

Can you imagine if I called her house again?

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there. I've made too much contact and embarrassed myself and still see red when I think of the way I conducted myself.

I'm not making this up bro. Walk away. Concentrate on yourself, next time you contact her she'd be justified in talking to the police.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleting her number might be a good idea. Shows to yourself, is a physical indicator, of your willingness to move on and not to call again.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I have her # just because she is listed in the phone book under her MAIDEN name. NOT any new name.. I don't know why that is if she is married?? So, I was just curious and looked her up one day. Saw her maiden name, thought she might be available. What the hell right give it a shot?

Needless to say I was very dissapointed to hear she has a f-cken rock on her finger.

I also never mentioned that through the years I've tried emailng her, but got no reply. Wasn't sure if she even got them.
She mentioned on the phone she got the emails. Why didn't she just reply and say leave her alone?

I am definetly walking away man... I mean I didn't contact her for 5 years. If I called again I would be so embarassed. I just needed to hear from her not to call anymore. But the way she said it still has me mind-f-cked.

I've never gone this insane over a woman before. She cast some sort of spell the witch.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems even now that you're starting to understand your actions. You've been acting irrationally and are beginning to take responsibility.

You'll get through this as long as you stick to what you've said.

Women want you to want them, they hate when we go away, they work out ways not neccessarily to have 'us' but to have us wanting them. It's BS but as soon as you realise it you'll feel a lot better.

Good luck man, I've said everything that I want to.

Peace.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i'm her plan E if her marriage fails. B1tches like to keep you on the backburner unless they really hate you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so a year later I was thinking about her again. This time I know she is married. I was drunk dialing and called her and left a message (so stupid). All I said was "Just calling to say HI". Nothing retarded.
Bull5hit. You called because we told you to call. We told you to call because you wouldn't accept "Get Over Her" for an answer:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100237

I hope to hell you finally learned something from all this.