Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did something dumb and pissed off Ex Girls Husband (kinda funny)

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I just had a bad experience and I need to see what you think. I dated a girl for a year a long time ago. Over 5 years ago. She was alot older than me so it didn't work out. I was heartbroken and was a stupid kid and "begged" for her back but she found some other guy and wouldn't come back, so I cut ALL contact for OVER 5 years.

OK so I wondering about her recently and looked her up and saw her maiden name and I called her. Turns out she married the guy, so I cut the convo short and that was that. I told her I just called to say hi.

OK so a year later I was thinking about her again. This time I know she is married. I was drunk dialing and called her and left a message (so stupid). All I said was "Just calling to say HI". Nothing retarded.

So a WEEK later, not the next day or anything her husband called me and left a v/m saying "you are not her friend you are just an ex you are not in her life"... sounding all pissed on my voice mail LOL.

So I called him back 2 hours later. She answered. By this time I am completely smashed drunk. She said he was asleep. She asked me why I called her. I was so drunk I told her I still loved her. (dumb LOL).

She asked if I was drunk I said no then she changed the subject to the guys daughter who was sleeping so I just ended the convo.

The next morning at 8am the hubby calls again all pissed. Again telling me I am not in her life. This guy started to piss me off so I asked him if he wanted to handle this little problem face to face and he just hung up on me WTF?

I called back. She answered. After I told her I still loved her the day before. She's like HEY what's going on? I'm like your husband is a ****. I asked her if she wanted me to never contact her again, just tell me. Thats all. She couldnt do it! She said "you cant call my house it upsets my family (husband)". I said "fine you can email me your cell # if you want" and I just hung up. I was tired and hungover and embarassed.

What do you think?
I think this guy is asking for a divorce LOL... I mean the girl couldnt even tell me never to contact her again.

???

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..5years? a marriage? don't you know when to let go?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:

huh?

It was 2 ****ing phone calls thats it! In over 5 years.

5 years so? All she has to say is "leave me alone" and she won't!

I dont know what the hell I was thinking. First time I didnt know about the marriage, 2nd time I was drunk. So shoot me!

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
huh?

It was 2 ****ing phone calls thats it! In over 5 years.

5 years so? All she has to say is "leave me alone" and she won't!

I dont know what the hell I was thinking. First time I didnt know about the marriage, 2nd time I was drunk. So shoot me!
she told you not to call her house..

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
she told you not to call her house..

I know I know... and I will never do it again!!

I also know she has a cell and she knows I know...and a work #... etc, etc.

I asked her to tell me never to contact her again, and I will never contact her again. She said "You just can't call my house because it upsets my family". She has no kids of her own.

She said house. She didn't say never call me again. that's what I really wanted to hear. She specifically said house. not cell. Not work...blah blah

Ofcourse I am never going to call her again, but she still knows how to mindf-ck me. I guess she just likes the attention?

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, get help man.

This board is starting to get a few crazies in here.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
Dude, get help man.

This board is starting to get a few crazies in here.

What in the hell is so crazy about calling an old flame?

Ok the 2nd call when I knew she was married was dumb, but I was drunk. I didn't do anything "crazy". Care to elaborate???

Are you saying calling an old girlfriend is crazy? Or what man?

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her husband, understandably, asks a drunken ex to go away, to leave her alone and you try to pick a fight with him? and you didn't call twice, you called 'them' four times.

She says don't call my house and you immediately interpret that as call me another time? If she wanted you to call her she would've said 'call me on my cell'.

She knows you're interested now.. don't make contact ever again, if she wants to, go from there.

Old flame means just that - 'Old', in the past bro.. move on you'll be better for it, and less likely to be perceived as psychotic / stalkerish to society. Leave it and take a look at yourself.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I will never call her again. She didn't know I was drunk. Why did he wait a week to call? Odd. And he was all yelling into my V/M. F-ck that. No man yells at me and gets away with it completely!

If he wasn't yelling like a freak I probably would have apologized to him. But he was a jerk.

Do you guys think she asked him to call or he did it on his own?

My friend at work is a female and I asked her about this. She said she thinks the guy did it on his own and is being over protective, and she told me to call again.

She was kidding about calling again.

So my ex thinks I'm psycho now?

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't moved on after five years.. you call her when you're drunk.. sounds like cookie cutter obsessive ex to me.

He had reason to shout at you.. you'd do the same.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex thinks I'm psycho now? <- Dunno for "psycho" but definitely weak/insecure.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
You haven't moved on after five years.. you call her when you're drunk.. sounds like cookie cutter obsessive ex to me.

He had reason to shout at you.. you'd do the same.

NOPE! I would have played it MUCH cooler. HE is the one who acted insecure.

I would have invited the ex boyfriend out for drinks!

My female friend says she hates over obsessive guys who act like her husband acted.

This is coming from a super hot chic I work with!!

And my EX didnt know I was drunk! I am positive she didnt know for sure. I didnt admit it.

Yes she wont let be be her friend.

Yes she told me not to call. Yes her hubby is a b1tch and I think the reason she cant tell me never to call her ever again is because she knows he's a b1tch.

She wants me on the back burner in case they split!

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she has been married for five friggin years.
Not let her (and her family) alone, delete her number and unhook your phone when you are drunk.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Dogfish said:
Dude, she has been married for five friggin years.
Not let her (and her family) alone, delete her number and unhook your phone when you are drunk.

No need for that I'm not gonna bother her since SHE asked me not to. Not because of her b1tch husband.

I still think she cant tell me to never call her forever is because she wants someone to call if they split.

Makes sense.

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your workmate is phobic to obsessive men (I can understand this because obsessive men are annoying-God knows I've been there). Your workmate may have been taking your side in this story for any given reason. Further, your workmate might be paranoid towards obsessive men and therefore is wary of them and labels guys exhibiting some, but not all, of the characteristics.

I can understand the new husband's anger.

I wonder if workmate is off now telling her friends about how obsessive you are for calling a 5-year-ex, and having to deal with you whinging to her about it and planning your next move.

If they do split I'm sure she could find you but that's not up to you. Move on. Get on with your life. Plenty of other stunning girls out there.

You can't go on interpretting the semi-ambiguous actions of this woman. Leave it unless she calls you and directly asks you to F her.

Leave it bro.. you're acting crazy. This will all be clear to you in time.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, only losers lookup exs' after 5 years and start up sh1t. :down:

K

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Kumar said:
Man, only losers lookup exs' after 5 years and start up sh1t. :down:

K

hmmm you may have a point. At least I do have a girlfriend. And she's cute too. I just don't like her. And the hubby is the one "starting sh1t" by yelling at me.

You are gonna let a man yell at you??

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BarMan said:
You Deserved To Be Yelled At!
Fine.. I guess I just don't get it. When I listened to the message from the guy, I snapped and I wanted to yell at him back. But by the time I called back he was "asleep" and she answered and I said stupid things like I still love her.

Shoot me.