Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did something cool today

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made many cold approaches during the day through the years. I would open with a random conversation, or there was another reason for me to talk with her. I've gotten many numbers and dates out of this, it's great.

Today it was a little different. I had done it once before like this, but it was with a girl in an empty supermarket. This time it was in a super crowded subway. There was this really beautiful girl sitting next to me. She was a natural beauty and just seemed so sweet. I had my earbuds in, listening to Howard Stern. I did what I've been doing lately: doing what felt right without giving a **** about what might happen.

I took my earbuds out, turned to her and just said: "Has anyone ever told you you're super cute for no real reason?"

She warmed up to me instantly and we had a great talk. Before I realized it, we were at my stop and I had to leave, so I never got around asking for her number.

Still, it felt like a huge accomplishment. I really can't think of any situation anymore where I wouldn't go after a girl now. It felt like everyone around me was looking at me, too when I said it, and I just did it.

I ****ing love myself right now.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! that's all it takes dude. Just turn to them and chat em up. That girl is going to be thinking about you like crazy i'm sure.

You did something I love to do. I love to build my relationship with a few meetings before I number close. I hate trying to chat a girl and get her number right then and there. I like to make them feel that I am asking for her number because she proved to me that she is cool and earned it. Not just oh hi your cute # please? Now you don't want to wait everything out, if she is horny you can play hard to get for maybe an hour, not a couple days lol.

Now don't slip let her earn every little bit of attention you give her!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Awesome! that's all it takes dude. Just turn to them and chat em up. That girl is going to be thinking about you like crazy i'm sure.

You did something I love to do. I love to build my relationship with a few meetings before I number close. I hate trying to chat a girl and get her number right then and there. I like to make them feel that I am asking for her number because she proved to me that she is cool and earned it. Not just oh hi your cute # please? Now you don't want to wait everything out, if she is horny you can play hard to get for maybe an hour, not a couple days lol.

Now don't slip let her earn every little bit of attention you give her!
Yeah, man. Saying it super direct like that takes balls. I think that's why it's so attractive to them. No one else does it. Like I said, I did many daytime approaches, but never really just opened so bluntly.

And that's pretty cool what you're saying there. I never tried that, but I'm going to for sure.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*silently claps at the audacity; nicely done* although number would been nice

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
*silently claps at the audacity; nicely done* although number would been nice
Yeah, I know. I did get a number earlier that day though from a cute girl who worked at a store.

I just enjoy these small personal victories also.