Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did my female friend just proposition me sexually?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about as blatant sexual innuendo as you can get. You could go bang her, there is a lot of fun in a woman who really wants you.

But NO LONG DISTANCE. EVER. You make that clear to her if you do decide to bang her.

Sex changes everything because it's honest. If you do have chemistry with her, it might not get weird.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about as blatant sexual innuendo as you can get. You could go bang her, there is a lot of fun in a woman who really wants you.

But NO LONG DISTANCE. EVER. You make that clear to her if you do decide to bang her.

Sex changes everything because it's honest. If you do have chemistry with her, it might not get weird.
She’s not physically below my standards but I don’t feel chemistry

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry I was a wuss and did it like I did. I did it because it was ackward. It’s the same thing I did with the last one. Now we have this unstated, silent rejection between us and I hate it. A male and female have no need of each other except sex.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do I turn this sexual? Next time she texts me, tell her to stop wasting my time and send nudes?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do I turn this sexual? Next time she texts me, tell her to stop wasting my time and send nudes?
not really my cup but if she is stillt alking about sex in the beach, then start to joke if she is ofering and if so then send something for me to see if I can see it happen.

I find long distance a waste of time and I don't entretain this, hell I don't entretain msgs from people around the corner, if is to just toss useless talk around I would just invite her to somewhere

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. And give yourself whiplash. I thought you weren’t interested in making it sexual because of no chemistry?

But to your quote.. No. no need to be so crass.
I mean, even if she did send them straight away you still have the problem of long distance between your guys’ genitals haha..

Honestly what I would do? Talk to her like you always did and just flirt a bunch with sexual innuendos thrown in. Have fun with her. Bring up a sexual topic next time you talk, like she did with you and just.. let it happen.
Practice being sexual and playful on her, and let that translate in to nearby women. Keep her on low heat continuously and make the water bubble every so often. Then if you do choose to plan a weekend together.. give her a weekend to remember.. Christmas perhaps?

But after that.. that’s where the true difficulty will ensue.
To me, It would eventually just dissolve, I imagine. Long distance never works and someone relocating is a massive step. But who knows.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. And give yourself whiplash. I thought you weren’t interested in making it sexual because of no chemistry?

But to your quote.. No. no need to be so crass.
I mean, even if she did send them straight away you still have the problem of long distance between your guys’ genitals haha..

Honestly what I would do? Talk to her like you always did and just flirt a bunch with sexual innuendos thrown in. Have fun with her. Bring up a sexual topic next time you talk, like she did with you and just.. let it happen.
Practice being sexual and playful on her, and let that translate in to nearby women. Keep her on low heat continuously and make the water bubble every so often. Then if you do choose to plan a weekend together.. give her a weekend to remember.. Christmas perhaps?

But after that.. that’s where the true difficulty will ensue.
To me, It would eventually just dissolve, I imagine. Long distance never works and someone relocating is a massive step. But who knows.
I could cam **** her, but I’m not sure I’d want to.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate. Make some sexual jokes, tease her. If a woman talks about sex in THAT way to you it usually means she's thinking about sex with you. She says sex on the beach and wants you to go to the beach. If she's talking about sex in general like "I love when guys do this and that" you're her bro. I was chilling with two girls a few months ago in a house and they started talking to me about sex but in the general way like what they like and they asked me what I like and we shared experiences so they bro'd me. I still managed to get them to say "I'm so horny right now" but I didn't act on it because I didn't want to cheat that day. I swear, always get them talking about sex because it turns them on and women are very sexual creatures IMO.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
What she said before was a clear sexual advance. Our entire rapport has always been strictly platonic and for me it will be weird to go sexual now. If I do, isn’t it an admission that I’ve always found her attractive and have been too weak to do anything? To be clear, even though she is somewhat attractive, I do feel we’re incompatible for anything more than a hookup, and I decided a long time ago I didn’t even need that from her. Yet if the offer is on the table I wouldn’t necessarily mind.