Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did my female friend just proposition me sexually?

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a friend, 100% platonic. She’s somewhat attractive, but I’ve never thought we meshed like that for whatever reason. We were taking about beaches, which she loves and idgaf about, when this happened. I tried to signal my disinterest by steering the convo away from sex. I don’t want to misconstrue this, but I’m reading it as an offer of sex. Am I right?

(Talking about beaches).
Me: I just don’t have a reason to go to one I guess.

Her: Sex is a reason.
Her: the golden sunset.
Her: at sun set, the color turns golden, but only for a few minutes.
Her: it’s the best time of day, but doesn’t last long

Me: i don’t think it gets like that here

Her: what!!!
Her: you will need to voyage out to my land

Me: I‘ve only been to one real beach since I’ve been old enough to remember. It was Huntington Beach in CA. I just used it for running.

Her: that’s why you don’t think beaches rock, because you haven’t been on a real one maybe.
Her: because you can’t have sex on rocky beaches. That would hurt.

Me: yeah, all the barnacles aren’t really a turn on

Her: the beaches here are sand

So she thinks I’d like sex on the beach, but I don’t realize it because the beaches in my state are rocky. I should come visit her in Tx, where the beaches just happen to be sandy.

I didn’t reply to her last comment, not knowing what the Hell to say. Hours later she messaged me again and we acted like it didn’t happen.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No. A platonic woman friend living 2k miles away from you does not usually proposition you for sex…

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have nice sandy beaches in Spain. No need for a hotel room, if you can find a quiet spot.

Regarding this girl: maybe. Women are good at hinting and saying things without actually saying them. But if you're not interested then it doesn't really matter.

Sometimes women will say stuff like this just to bait you into showing your hand. It could be a tactic to figure out your level of interest.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a friend, 100% platonic. She’s somewhat attractive, but I’ve never thought we meshed like that for whatever reason. We were taking about beaches, which she loves and idgaf about, when this happened. I tried to signal my disinterest by steering the convo away from sex. I don’t want to misconstrue this, but I’m reading it as an offer of sex. Am I right?

(Talking about beaches).
Me: I just don’t have a reason to go to one I guess.

Her: Sex is a reason.
Her: the golden sunset.
Her: at sun set, the color turns golden, but only for a few minutes.
Her: it’s the best time of day, but doesn’t last long

Me: i don’t think it gets like that here

Her: what!!!
Her: you will need to voyage out to my land

Me: I‘ve only been to one real beach since I’ve been old enough to remember. It was Huntington Beach in CA. I just used it for running.

Her: that’s why you don’t think beaches rock, because you haven’t been on a real one maybe.
Her: because you can’t have sex on rocky beaches. That would hurt.

Me: yeah, all the barnacles aren’t really a turn on

Her: the beaches here are sand

So she thinks I’d like sex on the beach, but I don’t realize it because the beaches in my state are rocky. I should come visit her in Tx, where the beaches just happen to be sandy.

I didn’t reply to her last comment, not knowing what the Hell to say. Hours later she messaged me again and we acted like it didn’t happen.
That sounds like she's definitely implying you should visit her for some sex on the beach.

Getting a girl with no interest in you to talk about sex is hard. So the fact that she's the one bringing it up is a really good sign.

You should've been cleverer and said "well who am I going to have sex with on the beach?" And see what she says. You'd be able to tell if she was interested based on her reply.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like she's definitely implying you should visit her for some sex on the beach.

Getting a girl with no interest in you to talk about sex is hard. So the fact that she's the one bringing it up is a really good sign.

You should've been cleverer and said "well who am I going to have sex with on the beach?" And see what she says. You'd be able to tell if she was interested based on her reply.
Perfect.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If she's openly talking about past sex encounters with other guys, then you are in friendzone, and she's treating you like a bro*.

But if she's mentioning sex in general with no specific reference to with whom, then I would say that is a good sign for you. That seems to be the case here.

*Some female friends never talk about sex. Others are worse than guys and talk about it all the time.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly no one is going to be able tell you based on the lack of info besides something she said about beaches whether shes trying to **** or not.

Hang out with her and get drunk together and leverage her back to your place if you really want to find out.

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 100% she propositioned me as there has been an abrupt change in rapport. Different tone. I don’t think things will ever be the same.

Serenity

Reaction score
I wouldn't have much doubt, pretty sure she wants to fvck you.

I wouldn't have sex with anyone on a beach though, it only sounds like a good idea in fantasy. In reality I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. A platonic woman friend living 2k miles away from you does not usually proposition you for sex…
This exactly. She was looking for attention. That is all.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is trying to bang you she's not your friend. She's rejected. Forever will be by you.
Even though this is usually the case, I would say he still might be good, just because she was fairly subtle about it, like in comparison to just directly asking for sex.

But this is the type of thing shell hold against you in a relationship or stop just short of having one because of it.

I would say, this is probably not the first time she has hinted at it, but the first time op picked up on it

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though this is usually the case, I would say he still might be good, just because she was fairly subtle about it, like in comparison to just directly asking for sex.

But this is the type of thing shell hold against you in a relationship or stop just short of having one because of it.

I would say, this is probably not the first time she has hinted at it, but the first time op picked up on it
She has been dropping innuendos for weeks and I picked up on it but wasn’t sure of her intent.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with something similar: Distant internet acquaintance suggested she would meet me in a destination I was going with my father and uncle. When I informed her this was a boys trip with my relatives, she pressed to see if we were staying together. When I told her that she retracted her request to join.

She suggested I bring my daughter to her city to look at colleges and then commented that we should find something for her to do by herself....

I wished her a happy birthday and she replied " Awe. I admit to wondering where you were. :) Obviously most people I wouldn't care about, but I do you. ♥♥ "

So then my relationship status changes, I reject her indirect advances by dating another woman in her city and she switches into full blown "spited female" Finding fault with just about everything I do....

I ****ing kidding me? To ****ing misogynist did kids who don't know jack **** and you take their side? Don't ask me for any advice again I guess. I happen to like SS I've met her and I know intimately what her... needs are. Her husband is being a douche bag by wasting their time and ignoring her wishes. But I guess men don't care about their wives do they?

Ended up blocking her on social media because I was worried she would unload something publically ...That was the end of that!

I was kinda attracted to the strong personality, but her true personality came out and I'm glad I didn't get tangled in it. Granted I returned the Flirts and it bit me in the ASS....