Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I "take advantage"?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
yep enigmatic, that sounds about right

sounds like she didnt want to look like a little slut, so she pretended she did not want it.

AND thats exactly what I've been saying. I never said he took advantage of her, but he DID put himself in a VERY dangerous situation.

It seems that people are assuming I'm standing up for the girl, rather than realising my arguement that you will come out of it looking very bad if she says you took advantage of her, EVEN risking that she might go one further and go to the cops.

What girl wants to date a guy with a reputation of taking advantage of one of her friends?
And how many girls will be still interested if they find out you've been in prison for rape or aomething of the like.

and Hemilaya_Playa, I think you're over-reacting...

my only advice would be to make sure that the girl isn't TOO drunk.

Actually I've just remembered a thing like this that heppened to a friend of mine at a party. She was drunk, and this guy was kissing her and then they went upstairs. Now he didn't force her upstairs or anything, she totally knew what she was doing. Next thing her cousin is looking for her who is also a good friend of mine and someone told him where they had gone. The guy runs upstairs opens the door and sees the other guy with his hands in her pants (and she wasn't exactly complaining). Then it all starts and the cuz is like "You're fúcken sick, she doesn't know what she's doing blah blah blah. The girl runs out and starts CRYING, and that guy had so much trouble over that for like 2 months after it. These guys who were friends with the girl even went up and smashed up the guys' parents car and wrote "rapist" on the side in spray-paint.

Now this guy isn't a "rapist" or anything...a bit of a ****head maybe but he just made a big mistake.

I've known the girl since we were kids and SHE never did anything like that before either (i.e. being a drama-queen). I do know that she souldn't want to look like a slut or anything but it just shows you that in heated situations, especially involving alcohol, you don't know what's going to happen

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I understand you way better Ronny...... but those guys alos over-reacted. Now I don't know about anyone else, but if someone did all that stuff to my car over me and a girl, I'd hvae to kick their asses... SOON. Anyway, that stories seems kinda right, except for the rapist thing because those guys were just causing drama (a female thing to do), none of the peple I know would ever do that to someone's car, and live anyway. The moral of the story, girls are f-uckin immature when it comes to alcohol and parties, because all they care about is.... their reps. Next time, to avoid all of this, do your Djing while she's sober. ;)

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What else does this teach you? Well for one thing, you should be VERY careful around women. They can manipulate and destroy your life and the life of your loved ones at will. See, if you went up to the cops and said "Some girl raped me" they'd prolly start rolling on the floor laughing their asses off... but if you were female and said 'Some guy raped me' then they'd run to their cruiser hand-on-gun and drive to that ****ers house and arrest him for rape. Its unbelieveable how much power women have these days, i swear that they are taking over! (im not only one that feels this way ;P)

In short: Be very careful with women, espeically when alcohol is involved, cuz it may just **** up your life+rep if you make one wrong move

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
Anyway, that stories seems kinda right, except for the rapist thing because those guys were just causing drama (a female thing to do), none of the peple I know would ever do that to someone's car, and live anyway.)
I don't know... if one of my friends came up to me and started crying and saying some guy raped her while she was drunk... I'm pretty sure I would beat the living **** out of him. I would try to get his side of the story, but if it was a good friend of mine I would probably believe her and kick his ass. As for ****ing up somebody's parent's car because of something the kid did... that is som e bull****.