Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I "take advantage"?

Anon

Reaction score
So last night I was at a friends house party, it was getting quite late and everyone was very drunk. There's this one girl, let's call her "A" who I've been thinking likes me for quite a while, shes quite good looking, I like her. We were both in the kitchen, she had her arms round me and I was doing the C&F thing, she ends up kissing me, one thing led to another and we were "all over each other" (apparently).

After a bit I told her to come upstairs, and she followed me into my friends bedroom and layed down on the bed. After we kissed for a bit I took her top off, she unhooked her bra and I went to work. I was halfway into her pants, she had her hands all over me, then some gimps walked in on us :eek: :eek: :eek: She left pretty quickly after that, one of the guys that walked in is her ex who she's been on and off with for ages (although off now obviously). She went off with him and they were both talking in the bathroom for ages, he looked pissed and she looked pretty upset.

Now, next day and some friends are saying they think I took advantage a bit? :/ They're not being nasty about it, just saying. She WAS drunk, but.. I dunno, she's not exactly reserved when not drunk.I tried to call girl A earlier tonight on her cell and she cancelled the call :eek:. I might try and call her again tomorrow night, but I dunno. And about her ex (also my friend) I dunno :(. A bunch of us are meant to be going out on the town Tuesday night, so we'll see how it goes then, don't think I'll be too popular though :D

It's not like she wasn't willing, I didn't do anything she didn't wanna do, but apparently thats not good enough if theyre drunk :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh, we're both 17, and she is by no means "innocent" by any stretch of the imagination

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were as drunk as her, i wouldnt consider it taking advantage of her. On the other hand, if you werent feeling shyt then thats kidna fukked up.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no biggie, don't worry about it. sh!t happens.

And if I were to say to you that the girl really wanted you and yet was also calm and relaxed without the feeling of anxiety, would you be able to let all the stress be released from your body as you imagine yourself laughing about this 2 weeks down the line oblivious to any petty worries?

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ever let ppl walk in on you... jeez, thats the worst thing EVER.. lock the door or something

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by willysquared
dont ever let ppl walk in on you... jeez, thats the worst thing EVER.. lock the door or something

that's RAPIST talk....

anyways, you say you were as drunk as her, however most of the time women are way more affected by alcohol than guys so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she was probably more drunk than you.

Kissing her was one thing, but taking her upstairs was wrong seeing as she was drunk, and from your post we get the impression that you knew what you were doing (being c&f etc)...i.e. did you even have a condom?

just live and learn, dude.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pffffft. she was taking advantage of YOU!.

Anon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
anyways, you say you were as drunk as her, however most of the time women are way more affected by alcohol than guys so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she was probably more drunk than you.

Kissing her was one thing, but taking her upstairs was wrong seeing as she was drunk, and from your post we get the impression that you knew what you were doing (being c&f etc)...i.e. did you even have a condom?

just live and learn, dude.
Nope, I didn't really know what I was doing :p. It was my first real sexual experience with a girl tbh :|. I've just been trying to do the C&F thing from what I've read on here, put in into practice so to speak. I'm pretty much a complete n00b. No.. i didn't have a condom and had no intention on having sex with her, it wasn't like that. It was a bit stupid taking her upstairs but there were other people in the kitchen pissing me off, I just wanted some privacy

I spoke to her yesterday and smoothed things over atleast, we're still friends now anyway. As for the dude..... :/ we'll see

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F U C K that don't let no one say u took advantage F U C K them, *******s, how the **** would they know?

Dude learn from your mistake and lock the door

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's RAPIST talk....

I bet she knew what she was doing.
And you don't DO C/F, it is a part of your personality.
You eighter are funny, or you are not.
That simple. But you do not DO that as it sounded when I read your words.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's RAPIST talk....

It is a fvcking mindset.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's RAPIST talk....

It is a fvcking mindset.
So many of you misunderstand coock/funny.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that post was so good you posted it thrice i see...hmmmmmmmm

anyways lets be hypothetical here. He takes the girl up has his hand in her pants etc. Then sum guy comes in and later she's cryin and stuff. Then the next day, as opposed to being accused of "taking advantage", the police are at his house arresting him for sexual assault or something of the like...sounds like fun?

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronny... are you serious? I mean, if I was as scared of puss-y as you sound like you are I'd never get any. Girls arent' dumb, they know that drinking + teenage hormones = sex. If a girl says that you assaulted her, while you were drunk and she was drunk, you're both fuc-ked because they're in HIGHSCHOOL and drinking. I can't stress enough why he should have locked the door. It's not rapist talk to lock a door, it's foolish talk NOT to. As for him typing it 3 times, hopefully it was so that you'd get it. In the future, don't post something if you're just gonna impose what your mother taught you onto the guy. :eek:

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
Ronny... are you serious? I mean, if I was as scared of puss-y as you sound like you are I'd never get any. Girls arent' dumb, they know that drinking + teenage hormones = sex. If a girl says that you assaulted her, while you were drunk and she was drunk, you're both fuc-ked because they're in HIGHSCHOOL and drinking. I can't stress enough why he should have locked the door. It's not rapist talk to lock a door, it's foolish talk NOT to. As for him typing it 3 times, hopefully it was so that you'd get it. In the future, don't post something if you're just gonna impose what your mother taught you onto the guy. :eek:
Um, if you had bothered to read the posts you'd see she was talking to her ex-bf and she "looked pretty upset". She could've said anything to him.

and your whole arguement that she couldn't do anything because they were both under-age drinking is unbelieveably idiotic.

and it's not "what my mother taught me". I'm using common sense that any guy who didn't want to get a reputation as a rapist or a prison term would use.

edit:
I mean, if I was as scared of puss-y as you sound like you are I'd never get any.
i get more girls in a week than you get in a year, junior

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i hate when ppl make girls seem like the 'innocent victims'. She has a brain just like you and i bet she knew what she was doing just as well as you did. **** EVERYONE who considers you a 'rapist', they dont even know what 'rape' really is. And ya it must suck to be caught, better luck next time :(

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronny... I read the post and you defending your case made you sound dumber... I at least respecte your before... but now. Anyway, I don't give a damn how many girls you get because i'm not here to compare, if that's what you're he to do, the just go ahead, keep losing people's respect. What the hell does it matter that she talked to her ex and was upset. if you can explain just what the hell that has to do with anything... maybe I'll think twice about your posts from now on, but until then, keep your lame comments to your self..... junior.

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you didn't take advantage of her. I'm so sick and tired of hearing chicks go on using alcohol an an excuse for THEIR actions. This is probably partly why the high school world is so full of AFCs these days...

Take your typical high school b*tch. She's obsessed with maintaining her looks, being popular and getting penis. Of all those things though, the one thing she wants most is penis. Of course, she can't admit that though.

No, then she would be a slut. So one solution for the b*tch is to drink. She gets her drink on, gets horny, and lets the action heat up. She loves every minute of it. But if anyone finds out, then the story comes in. "I was really drunk, I didn't know what I was doing..."

It's happened to me. I had a party at my house one night, and we were all messed up. This chick there WHO LIKED ME FOR LIKE A MONTH, starts rubbing my arm, in a VERY sexual way. In my bedroom we end up, and I get lucky. :D

But the story doesn't end on a happy note. A week later I hear I took advantage of this girl. She's scared to drink around guys now. I 'played' her. All bullsh*t.

Don't be ashamed that some chick's horniness took control over her and that she wanted it from you. Alcohol or not, it's nobody's call to exactly how messed up she was, I doubt it was beyond the point she didn't know what she was doing if she was so quick to run and try and explain things to the ex.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep enigmatic, that sounds about right

sounds like she didnt want to look like a little slut, so she pretended she did not want it.