"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Did i play this right

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Asked a chick out for some drinks she basically said not right now. Which yes I get it means NO. all I said back was all good! Is there sny other way i could of gone about it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Overall nice job. Whatever you do, don't ask her out again. If you see her, be polite and cordial, but do not give her any unwarranted attention. Remember that attention is the woman's drug, like sex is to men.

@Black Widow Void is correct. No one is ever 100% with women. The key is to learn and get better with each woman or attempt.

Good luck.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Asked a chick out for some drinks she basically said not right now. Which yes I get it means NO. all I said back was all good! Is there sny other way i could of gone about it
I agree with others but did you build some sort of rapport or comfort before the question? Or did you just ask it out of the blue? The buildup to the question itself can be an art to her saying yes or no.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I agree with others but did you build some sort of rapport or comfort before the question? Or did you just ask it out of the blue? The buildup to the question itself can be an art to her saying yes or no.
Yes we have been flirting prior to this
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Asked a chick out for some drinks she basically said not right now. Which yes I get it means NO. all I said back was all good! Is there sny other way i could of gone about it
she said “night right now”, you said “all good!”...

Seriously?

think about that rationally. She said “not right now”... maybe she thinks next time. You said “all good”...

Why do you guys ask females anything?

you say “I’m going for drinks, you should come”. Something like that.

why ask her?
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
"All good" is reactive tryin to sound none reactive, as well lack persistency (she did not say "no")
Did same mistakes in the past

would try to see when she can meet, if you see that she's playin - "we'll be in touch :cool: "
 
Last edited:
Top