Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i play this right

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked a chick out for some drinks she basically said not right now. Which yes I get it means NO. all I said back was all good! Is there sny other way i could of gone about it

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall nice job. Whatever you do, don't ask her out again. If you see her, be polite and cordial, but do not give her any unwarranted attention. Remember that attention is the woman's drug, like sex is to men.

@Black Widow Void is correct. No one is ever 100% with women. The key is to learn and get better with each woman or attempt.

Good luck.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked a chick out for some drinks she basically said not right now. Which yes I get it means NO. all I said back was all good! Is there sny other way i could of gone about it
I agree with others but did you build some sort of rapport or comfort before the question? Or did you just ask it out of the blue? The buildup to the question itself can be an art to her saying yes or no.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with others but did you build some sort of rapport or comfort before the question? Or did you just ask it out of the blue? The buildup to the question itself can be an art to her saying yes or no.
Yes we have been flirting prior to this

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said “night right now”, you said “all good!”...

Seriously?

think about that rationally. She said “not right now”... maybe she thinks next time. You said “all good”...

Why do you guys ask females anything?

you say “I’m going for drinks, you should come”. Something like that.

why ask her?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
"All good" is reactive tryin to sound none reactive, as well lack persistency (she did not say "no")
Did same mistakes in the past

would try to see when she can meet, if you see that she's playin - "we'll be in touch :cool: "

Last edited: