Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I play this incorrectly?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a scenario the other day, wanted to get an opinion from the Don Juans.

Matched with a cute girl off Tinder, got number fast, and set up a Brunch date. I always confirm several before and she didn’t respond. Assuming she’s a low interest ghost/flake, I forgot about her. Two days later I receive an apologetic text from her and I respond with a cold, “You can make it up to me”. She offered a time and day but I just wasn’t really feeling it so I told her I wasn’t available till much later. No communication afterwards.

I’m not sure, I’m just turned off with women who don’t have the common manners to either cancel a date or respond in a timely manner. Do you all think I should have been more forgiving and put in more effort to schedule a date with her?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are really asking is should You adopt a one strike out rule.

Absolutely. Works well for me, and as the flaker gets the boot, I have more time to find other girls who show deference.

Consider also: if this is an OLD chick, you already have invested too much thought. These chicks seldom look great in person so here you are contemplating this issue with a girl whom you might not find attractive upon meeting.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I too had a flake 3 days ago, girl is not off tinder, some other site, and I don't confirm, that's weak. About one strike policy tho, I'm gonna give her another chance, reach out to her, but for sex only. I might even flake on her this time myself, I haven't decided yet. Definitely, woman should not flake without notifying you in advance. Tho I think where I went wrong, and where you went wrong is setting the date over text messaging. I gotta start doing it over the phone, especially if the girl gives me her phone number herself.