Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I next this chick?

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick off dating app.

First date couple drinks ect.
I've been crazy busy so i curved her for weeks.

She comes over the other night and picks us up beer. Girl starts getting wasted and talking about all her sexual experiences ect.

Tells me how she likes to give head and have the dude record it so I said let's test that theory.

Now I'm clean, well equipped, so it wasn't like something was wrong with ME per say.

Chick blows me for like 20 seconds, stands up and says "yea im a tease" "im not gonna do it if I'm not getting anything out of it"

I go "are you serious?"

She leaves short after I acted like whatever you know.

Next day text "sorry about the tease"

Is this not a red flag or what?? Lol

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a skank.... I believe her when she said she will only blow you if she gets something out of it.

She is being very up front that she wants you to do stuff for her. When she is reaching to jack you off it is not your **** she is trying to grab it is your wallet.

I would next this one... She sounds more loopy than a box of cherrios.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had that happen I'd run and don't look back

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I ignored her last 4 texts. By what's she's saying I think I gave the impression she might not see me again so it was like bait to get me to chill again. Sike. Lol what a circus

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I ignored her last 4 texts. By what's she's saying I think I gave the impression she might not see me again so it was like bait to get me to chill again. Sike. Lol what a circus
I'd be like "Hey sorry, I've got enough women I talk with who enjoy having sex, I don't need one who only enjoys talking about it"

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be like "Hey sorry, I've got enough women I talk with who enjoy having sex, I don't need one who only enjoys talking about it"
Lol I think she would have smashed but I lied and said I didn't have a condom. She just seemed nuts then the situation I said and just.. **** bro my nikes are laced tight I'm running

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl blew my phone up for weeks. Literally got a couple texts that had about 120 characters in it. I felt that one smash and shed be showing up at my door during Monday night football type.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's teasing, ignore what she says. Don't buy her anything ever and just put her in situations that promote fellatio...

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's teasing you to see how you react. A girl told me a story of where she was blowing a guy and stopped in the middle to mess with him, saying something like "where is this going." He calmly told her, "GTFO" and she got so turned on by him being serious, she went right back to work on her knees. I'd just move on from the situation, as if it didn't happen and continue gaming this girl as you would any other, without bringing it up again.