"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Did I make the right decision?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by neobrood
Anyway, at least she was the chick who opened my eyes to the Don Juan universe... :D
In other words, this girl LJBF'd you, you got your feelings hurt, and someone kicked you a link and now you're trying to use what you found on this site to patch up your doomed, nonexistant relationship with this girl.

Your eyes aren't open yet, bud.

Date 3 or 4 other women and see if this one is really worth it compared to all of the others.

BTW...the one-itis that drove me to this site initially...that girl was most attracted to me when I was macking other women. :D

If she wants to be friends, I'd say just BE FRIENDS with her. Treat her like a sister...let her introduce you to her friends. Some of them are bound to be attractive. Use her as a wing/pivot in clubs and such. Being seen with a close female friend lowers your "creep factor" with a lot of women. ;)

If you don't think you can handle that with your current level of emotional attachment, then yeah, you're doing the right thing. Just tell her, "I'd like to be your friend, but it just wouldn't be healthy, because I don't think about you in that platonic way. I need 'space'". LOL make up some excuse so she doesn't feel like you don't like her any more and just cut away clean.

You need to accept the fact that you took a loss here before you start working to improve your game.

Besides, this chick is a self-professed weirdo who has a lot of trouble with physical intimacy, even on a friendly level (unless you're just being all creepy and unnatural the way you touch her). Do you really WANT to spend time with someone like that just because she's cute and has a 'gina?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top