Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i make the right choice?

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 31 year old male. I met a girl 6 months ago and we had a great connection from the start. Same hobby's and thoughst. Eventuallty she asked me to be her boyfriend after 5 months. I agreed. She is the best woman i have ever had in terms of loving and caring for me. But i didnt like all of her appereances. I think she is a 6 at most a 7.

So on mental connection we are great. But on psysical its less for me. So i broke up with her. She was crushed. It hurts to see her this way and i see things of her what she did for me around the house. It's making me doubt. I told her that i would probaly make the worst decision of my life if i broke up with her and now i did.

I dont know how to explain but i always got the feeling we were not on the same level. She was crazy for me and i less. It made me confuse and it was a bit hurting for me that i didnt feel the same about this great women. Sometimes i want to be with this women and sometimes i want to be with other. It was eating me.

Any of you guys experienced the same. Any tips?

Sorry for my bad English.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you don't have the physical attraction you will devolve into roommates after a while. Better to end it now before you go through years of being roommates with sex once a month or less.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, always do what’s best for you.
But don’t fool yourself as 6 months is not a long time.
She’ll get over you quick as there’s plenty of thirst out there to fill the void.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I thought so the same. I don’t think are future would be fruitful. Even if I wanted

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I crushed a girl I broke up with. I broke up with her because I couldn't connect with her thru deep conversations. I just needed more depth. Everything else was perfect. Years later she still tries to connect.

It doesnt matter what it is. If there is something that stands out that you can't get past, then leaving is the right choice. It ends up being the best for you and her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- She is the best woman i have ever had in terms of loving and caring for me.
- But i didnt like all of her appereances.
- So on mental connection we are great. But on psysical its less for me.
- I think she is a 6 at most a 7.
- So i broke up with her.
You broke up a 7? People here would fly to Japan for a 7.

I‘m guessing she wasn’t young, she was older and that’s what turned you off.

Any of you guys experienced the same.

Any tips?
Yes. It’s been said here before many times.

Men want communication and connection with older women.

Men want sex and babies with the young fertile hot girls.

Nothing new.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the mourning stage. Even if we did the breaking up, we are also leaving behind some comforts. For instance; we can no longer go on auto pilot, receive an abundance of adoration, or the familiarity etc..

If we crash and burn on our next approach or two, it makes the one in the past look even more appealing. But it’s an illusion. And once we get them back, it doesn’t take long to realize why we left in the first place.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 31 year old male. I met a girl 6 months ago and we had a great connection from the start. Same hobby's and thoughst. Eventuallty she asked me to be her boyfriend after 5 months. I agreed. She is the best woman i have ever had in terms of loving and caring for me. But i didnt like all of her appereances. I think she is a 6 at most a 7.

So on mental connection we are great. But on psysical its less for me. So i broke up with her. She was crushed. It hurts to see her this way and i see things of her what she did for me around the house. It's making me doubt. I told her that i would probaly make the worst decision of my life if i broke up with her and now i did.

I dont know how to explain but i always got the feeling we were not on the same level. She was crazy for me and i less. It made me confuse and it was a bit hurting for me that i didnt feel the same about this great women. Sometimes i want to be with this women and sometimes i want to be with other. It was eating me.

Any of you guys experienced the same. Any tips?

Sorry for my bad English.
Having the same kinda feeling with a new plate. She's a 6 ,7 but treats me like a king

I heard a few interesting theories lately that keeps me around though.

-It said that when you've been treated like **** by let's say some 8 to 9 women, you just dont know how to handle a woman actually being nice for once ( kinda like the female version of she keeps dating *******s who treat her bad rather then the good guy Greg's of this world). I am Caribbean, and most of my (nasty) uncles always dated ugly women who treated them like kings yet they were ****kng dime pieces whenever they could.

- a real man can shape a woman .so a man can make a 6 an 8 , a 7 an 9 ect. If you can renovate this girl into looking like an 8 , you have a solid 8 with some good characteristics.

Ofcourse I do t know OP,s past dating experiences.

What do you guys say about this?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn’t pass the boner test, there’s no point. Your only mistake was agreeing to be her boyfriend in the first place.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're only regret is that she "cared for and loved you". If you need this from outside sources other than within, than you're always going to be dependent on a women who shows you these actions. Imagine if she was hot, maybe you'd be super quick to wife her up and let her move in with you. Something to think about as you venture for hotter women. You don't just feel bad for her, you feel bad that you wasted 6 months of your life being emotional with a girl who isn't even hot. Learn from this and realize the game doesn't stop! You had a great connection that's cute, so get the benefits such as cooked meals, cleaned house, sex (when she can actually turn you on) all while still spinning other plates and getting other girls. This way you don't lose yourself and stay high value while doing your bestie bull**** with this girl. This is a prime example of how ONEITIS is so destructive to a man's confidence/ frame/ mindset!

I was seeing a 7 who was successful, honest, loyal, down for me, etc. After we had sex a couple times I simply wasn't attracted to her anymore. I slowly fell back with the texts, attention (which we all know drove her crazy) but she eventually got the point. This was easy for me because I have many hotter girls in rotation, so even though it may sound harsh, whatever emotional connection I had with the 7 wasn't something I needed

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do love the girl. Why does this happen. Is my brain fried from ****ing so much girls? Why is it never enough..