Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I let her walk all over me?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today i went to my gf's house to try to "fix her computer" as the reason why i always go over, usually when i go over to do that, we end up making out heavily before i can even get to the computer. But today she was really really tired, and complained that her shoulders hurt from work, so I gave her a massage because she gave me one earlier, she got really tired afterwards and didnt really want to fool around, i was like. shiit, so i actually ended up fixing part of her computer which is a shocker, afterwards i just decided to leave because she was being so boring/tired and just laying there, as i left for the door i just gave her a really long kiss and as she was enjoying it i left.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I see you problem with any of that. Quit overanalyzing everything. I used to fall victim to that myself, and it got me nowhere. She was just tired. It wasn't you at all.

Actually, it kinda sounds like to me that she's using the "computer" excuse just to get you over there for some action. I'd take advantage of that next time you go over there. Maybe take it a step further. But either way, she didn't walk over you at all. Relax

Just as an example. Here's your situation where she does walk all over you:

-She invites you over to fix her comp.
-She doesn't kiss you at all
-Makes you leave after a few minutes
-Calls you only to see if you can fix her comp or help her do other things
-Treats you with disrespect

Obviously, these are all pretty general and common sense. She didn't do anything close to that. Looks like you're doin' a pretty good job.