"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Did I let her walk all over me?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Well today i went to my gf's house to try to "fix her computer" as the reason why i always go over, usually when i go over to do that, we end up making out heavily before i can even get to the computer. But today she was really really tired, and complained that her shoulders hurt from work, so I gave her a massage because she gave me one earlier, she got really tired afterwards and didnt really want to fool around, i was like. shiit, so i actually ended up fixing part of her computer which is a shocker, afterwards i just decided to leave because she was being so boring/tired and just laying there, as i left for the door i just gave her a really long kiss and as she was enjoying it i left.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Dude, I see you problem with any of that. Quit overanalyzing everything. I used to fall victim to that myself, and it got me nowhere. She was just tired. It wasn't you at all.

Actually, it kinda sounds like to me that she's using the "computer" excuse just to get you over there for some action. I'd take advantage of that next time you go over there. Maybe take it a step further. But either way, she didn't walk over you at all. Relax



Just as an example. Here's your situation where she does walk all over you:

-She invites you over to fix her comp.
-She doesn't kiss you at all
-Makes you leave after a few minutes
-Calls you only to see if you can fix her comp or help her do other things
-Treats you with disrespect


Obviously, these are all pretty general and common sense. She didn't do anything close to that. Looks like you're doin' a pretty good job.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top