Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i get myself into some chit?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and blondie(the 18yr old im tryna date) planned to hit up the club for NYE and I reserved a table and had to pay for a minimum of 3 bottles. Being thats it was only us two i asked her to invite some friends to help us drink but all her friends already had plans so I said f it and hit up a few of my female friends. Both girls i asked said yes and theyre both bringing a group of friends with them. Now im debating wether this was a good decision, i mean all my attention will be on blondie but she will obviously know that i fvcked the other two girls at one point. And what if the other two get jealous? They were never more than FWB but not sure how theyll react seeing me lovey dovey with blondie. Also what if they get along and become friends and start talking to eachother about me? Thats actually what im most scared about. Ive chilled with blondie before with some female friends but those were actually just friends, these two chicks i invited still want to fvck me. And me them kinda.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, the night might test your relationship. If your connection with the blondie dies out because of some bimbos that want to fuuck you talking to her then sounds like it wasn't that strong to begin with. The fact that you're even worried about it makes it seem like you're already overextended, which I mentioned to you before should be avoided.

You should have just met new people at the club and invited those new people to your table. You're setting yourself up for drama, whether it'll be good or bad is a coin toss. If the girls you invited don't know about your relationship with blondie then I could see them getting upset because it would feel like you invited them out to flex on them, especially if they want you and you're just going to give them friend vibes the whole night.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and blondie(the 18yr old im tryna date) planned to hit up the club for NYE and I reserved a table and had to pay for a minimum of 3 bottles. Being thats it was only us two i asked her to invite some friends to help us drink but all her friends already had plans so I said f it and hit up a few of my female friends. Both girls i asked said yes and theyre both bringing a group of friends with them. Now im debating wether this was a good decision, i mean all my attention will be on blondie but she will obviously know that i fvcked the other two girls at one point. And what if the other two get jealous? They were never more than FWB but not sure how theyll react seeing me lovey dovey with blondie. Also what if they get along and become friends and start talking to eachother about me? Thats actually what im most scared about. Ive chilled with blondie before with some female friends but those were actually just friends, these two chicks i invited still want to fvck me. And me them kinda.

kind of a wild card move , could go
Many ways , they could all get jealous and decide not to fvck you , they could all get horny and decide they will all fvck you if enough alcohol and game is involved.
Your biggest risk is them all banding together like you said and talking about you ,and you could get nothing.
please update

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the City I’m in you can’t even go to a sporting event.

What city is openly encouraging massive get togethers and large NYE parties in the midst of the worst pandemic since the Spanish Flu?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What city is openly encouraging massive get togethers and large NYE parties in the midst of the worst pandemic since the Spanish Flu?
Las Vegas! @LucianoM is supposed to be in California though.

I don't think so. Abundance vs. scarcity mentality. You will have abundance in reality there. Abundance makes a man more desirable.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this was a mistake. This chick is 18 years old - basically barely not a little girl. Everything you do she is going to see as a slight. Some of that can increase attraction. But too much of it and this will turn into a crash and burn. This has the setup/propensity to be the latter.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know your situation as well as you do, but you can't live your life and walk on eggshells around this woman at the same time.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, you ****ed up by ordering 3 bottles to impress one silly 18 year old. Your move of inviting girls that you banged already will just make you look insecure asf to anyone with a brain....18 or not. Unless they are into orgies, there is going to be a whole lot of cringe.

The correct move would be to:

Simply invite her over to your place for drinks and sex or even just sex only. She should be working to impress you not the other way around. If she doesn't like it then get her a new barbie doll or some legos.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean all my attention will be on blondie but she will obviously know that i fvcked the other two girls at one point.
Isn't it better for you to have female friends who are attracted to you than the alternative? Imagine a parallel universe where you invited two girls who friendzoned you and Blondie sees that other hot girls don't take you seriously. Sounds worse right?

And what if the other two get jealous? They were never more than FWB but not sure how theyll react seeing me lovey dovey with blondie.
If you're worried about that then talk to them and tell them that you're going to be with your girlfriend so they're not blindsided. Or say that you know the blonde the same way that you know them.

Also what if they get along and become friends and start talking to eachother about me? Thats actually what im most scared about.
The last time two girls I knew talked to each other the girls didn't actually say anything bad about me because they barely knew each other and they had positive opinions of me.

In my opinion, it's equally likely that you'll end up with a threesome or even a foursome situation by the end of the night, so are you planning for that as well?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the City I’m in you can’t even go to a sporting event.

Every city worth living in is encouraging people to have fun and live their lives; as opposed to encouraging mass fear and panic and paranoia in order to get more emergency government power and establishment politician votes.

Also I think OP is in Europe because he's bringing an 18 year old to a Night Club and ordering bottles.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you ****ed up by ordering 3 bottles to impress one silly 18 year old. Your move of inviting girls that you banged already will just make you look insecure asf to anyone with a brain....18 or not. Unless they are into orgies, there is going to be a whole lot of cringe.

The correct move would be to:

Simply invite her over to your place for drinks and sex or even just sex only. She should be working to impress you not the other way around. If she doesn't like it then get her a new barbie doll or some legos.
You think a prime 18yr old is gonna want to spend NYE holed up in a room drinking like an old lady? Geez some of you guys are completely clueless.

She should be working to impress you not the other way around.
You forgot to say "I AM the prize!" Lol smh

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every city worth living in is encouraging people to have fun and live their lives; as opposed to encouraging mass fear and panic and paranoia in order to get more emergency government power and establishment politician votes.

Also I think OP is in Europe because he's bringing an 18 year old to a Night Club and ordering bottles.
Nope, los angeles. she uses a friends ID weve never had an issue getting into clubs.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girls you invited don't know about your relationship with blondie then I could see them getting upset because it would feel like you invited them out to flex on them, especially if they want you and you're just going to give them friend vibes the whole night.
Yeah but arent girls supposed to want you even more since your showing "social proof" and high SMV? Like theyre happy waiting their turn for a high value man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a prime 18yr old is gonna want to spend NYE holed up in a room drinking like an old lady? Geez some of you guys are completely clueless.

You forgot to say "I AM the prize!" Lol smh

You have her on a huge pedestal. Stop already

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a prime 18yr old is gonna want to spend NYE holed up in a room drinking like an old lady? Geez some of you guys are completely clueless
The overwhelming majority of 18 year olds are in college or high school or working minimum wage retail jobs. They're not expecting a VIP table and bottle service.

Unless she's got a million followers (and Arab princes in her DMs) or comes from a rich family.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

As @mrskinnypantz said this is a complete wild card. You are either going to really up your value or you are going to really fvck it up with Blondie. Women respond to how they FEEL. If you make blondie feel secure & desired then that is a good thing. But if you instead create a sense of competition and a feeling of insecurity then this situation will backfire and you’ll blow yourself right out as far as she’s concerned.

I’m not certain you have the calibration to manage the situation in order to make Blondie feel “special” with just your gal pals there. It is going to feel like a hotness and who is coolest competition to her in reference to the other girls you invited. After all YOU invited competition (that’s how she will already feel.). Now. A very self confident woman would simply recognize that is what you are doing and would therefore bring her “A” game. And such a woman also would have no qualms demonstrating in an indirect way her SMV to YOU by accepting attention from other men if that is required to up the game where her date (you in this case) is concerned. Blondie may not be experienced enough to understand the subcontext you have created. Your other former FWBs might understand this better and show up on their “A” game. Very unpredictable scenario you have constructed.

A scenario that you cannot easily control.

My advice? If Blondie is truly your priority and if you want Blondie to feel special tomorrow night? You better tell the other girls to bring dates of their own. That way they have another man present to occupy their time/horniness/sexuality etc. At the very least you need to in no uncertain terms explain to your gal pals that Blondie is your date and your priority no matter what. And you kick them out of the bottle service area if they are inappropriate toward you or Blondie.

You have created a situation that may be extremely difficult to manage toward the desired outcome. That’s why I believe you are inexperienced at this sort of thing. No playboy worth their salt sets up a situation which is unpredictable to the point of backfiring. Who does that? Noobs, that’s who.

Your only other play is that if things begin to go sideways, you get Blondie, get her OUT of there (tell her “F these *itches, I want you all to myself”….) and y’all leave. You show Blondie she is more important than your social proof in the club.

And you have a hotel room already reserved nearby for you two.

Do report back. This will be interesting.

And understand I’m not being hard on you gratuitously. I’ve spent years and years in night game and I’ve been the gal pal brought in to create insecurities in a playboy’s date. Ive also been the woman a player is trying to impress (the Blondie in your scenario). I understand all the subcontext but when I was really young & naïve I didn’t. This takes nuance & sophistication. I’ve seen the date storm off & leave out of insecurities and feeling inadequate compared to me, and I’ve gotten my playboy friends laid by being an unspoken threat & piece of social proof. It depends on the self confidence of your date. At 18? I’d expect her to be more on the insecure side. More likely to say “F This” and leave. Unless you handle this potentially explosive situation in a very suave skilled manner.

Tell us how it goes playa. I’ll pop popcorn.

Cheers

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man disregard closing the deal.

Just have fun it's new year's. Girls come and go but this might be a cool story to remember.

Take their hands and twirl them around, get drunk and party hard.

I'd be hitting on NEW girls and pulling their numbers, with the proof of three girls wrapped around me.

Merge sets, introduce girls to each other, get a wingman to keep some girls busy while you keep pulling.

Never forget it's a sport. Keep hitting home runs.

Stay hydrated and safe.

Have a great year player