Did i force myself on her?

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not an argument.

No, stop, or pull back. Not 30 yrs later with ridiculous time line like that crazy in the kavanagh case.

Can't get the ring. Insert false rapey accusations.

You wut mate?
There's no evidence Kavanaugh ever even MET that crazy b itch. I'm just saying to use your brain. It's only p ussy, not gold. It's okay to just walk away, now and then.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed however, there's a comedian. He got a throater and she made false accusations after his proteins did the backstroke in her digestive tract.

Op should exercise common sense but women are getting crazier these days.
True true Deez. Can't argue that fact.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Everyone is debating about touch, signs of interest, etc. But it's all about vibe. You're supposed to carry a cool and attractive vibe and you pull women into that vibe.

Just by looking at the op's incessant apologies and regrets and supplicating behavior (omggggg she is such a nice girl! im just a horrible human being! cut off my balls now and lock me up!), I can tell he has a weird and creepy vibe when it comes time to escalating sexually.

She is simply turned off by your vibe and rationalizing that it was your touch, but it's actually your vibe. In all likelyhood she WAS giving you signals but didn't expect you to be so amateurish about it.

Don't ever ask women what you did wrong. They will just give you backwards rationalizations.

She felt creeped out first by your creepy vibe and inexperience, then she backwards rationalized it was your touch.

She could have also felt attracted by your cool vibe and rationalize it was your touch that turned her on, lmao.

Work on your vibe. Have a sense of appreciation for the woman in front of you. She should feel as if the sun is shining on her when she is in your presence. This will make her want bask in your presence and surrender herself physically to you and have you completely ravish her.

You're too focused on technicalities and seduction and incapable of being in the moment and simply enjoying the girl in front of you, and it throws off your vibe and makes you look like you have ulterior motives.

Basically you are not cool around chicks. No amount of calibration is going to make a difference until you learn how to have fun in the moment and become outcome independent.

When you truly enjoy yourself independent of any woman or outcome = when you have the best vibe, women are drawn to your presence, and sex just happens as a way to cap off the moment, and not as a means to an end.
I am contacting u via a DM

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Everyone is debating about touch, signs of interest, etc. But it's all about vibe. You're supposed to carry a cool and attractive vibe and you pull women into that vibe.

Just by looking at the op's incessant apologies and regrets and supplicating behavior (omggggg she is such a nice girl! im just a horrible human being! cut off my balls now and lock me up!), I can tell he has a weird and creepy vibe when it comes time to escalating sexually.

She is simply turned off by your vibe and rationalizing that it was your touch, but it's actually your vibe. In all likelyhood she WAS giving you signals but didn't expect you to be so amateurish about it.

Don't ever ask women what you did wrong. They will just give you backwards rationalizations.

She felt creeped out first by your creepy vibe and inexperience, then she backwards rationalized it was your touch.

She could have also felt attracted by your cool vibe and rationalize it was your touch that turned her on, lmao.

Work on your vibe. Have a sense of appreciation for the woman in front of you. She should feel as if the sun is shining on her when she is in your presence. This will make her want bask in your presence and surrender herself physically to you and have you completely ravish her.

You're too focused on technicalities and seduction and incapable of being in the moment and simply enjoying the girl in front of you, and it throws off your vibe and makes you look like you have ulterior motives.

Basically you are not cool around chicks. No amount of calibration is going to make a difference until you learn how to have fun in the moment and become outcome independent.

When you truly enjoy yourself independent of any woman or outcome = when you have the best vibe, women are drawn to your presence, and sex just happens as a way to cap off the moment, and not as a means to an end.
Wasn't 'Shawshank Redemption' basically about rape?

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ridiculous to even have to explain common sense. It does make the DJ lifestyle more challenging. I draw the line at crazy.
Feminism is certainly getting out of hand. Its subtle messages are being seen throughout the media. I see these young boys were i live and fully understand the term soyboys.
Product of mass single mothers married to the state?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble is that women are weak. They may not say NO because they're impaired, swept away in the moment (overtaken by physiological responses to touch), intimated(because they were brainwashed to think that saying NO to the special ed student is "discrimination"), or whatever. Sure, some women are just malicious and vindictive, but to the extent that the power of avoiding having sex with a woman, when morning-after regrets are predictable, keep it on your pants....unless you want to risk discovering what the phrase "homosexuality isn't a choice" means inside a corrective institution.
I prefer to keep it in her pooper and throater.

Video is great for false accusations.

Yiu wut mate?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is certainly getting out of hand. Its subtle messages are being seen throughout the media. I see these young boys were i live and fully understand the term soyboys.
Product of mass single mothers married to the state?
Agreed. Its comical how women think male feminists actually care about women. Peterson and Rogan discussed it before.

Women vote large government and. Men continue to play house. Guys continue to double down on stupidity.

In 2020, i set boundaries on crazy, feminism, single moms, bpd, etc. Boundaries are key.

lgbs2004

Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Just by looking at the op's incessant apologies and regrets and supplicating behavior (omggggg she is such a nice girl! im just a horrible human being! Cut off my balls now and lock me up!), I can tell he has a weird and creepy vibe when it comes time to escalating sexually.

Work on your vibe. Have a sense of appreciation for the woman in front of you. She should feel as if the sun is shining on her when she is in your presence. This will make her want to bask in your presence and surrender herself physically to you and have you completely ravish her.

You're too focused on technicalities and seduction and incapable of being at the moment and simply enjoying the girl in front of you, and it throws off your vibe and makes you look like you have ulterior motives.

Basically you are not cool around chicks. No amount of calibration is going to make a difference until you learn how to have fun at the moment and become outcome independent.

What an inspiring post!