Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i force myself on her?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, you didn't know she didn't like it and you were too incompetent to understand her very subtle signals. You'd be in the wrong if you knew she didn't like it but proceeded anyways.

So what's happening here is that she feels taken advantage of and you didn't intend to do that, it's a misunderstanding.

So for next time, if she doesn't reciprocate just stop. Smiling is not enough of a signal she's into it, she's just being too polite. You'd probably want a woman to touch you back anyways. She learned her lesson, now you should learn yours.

You could tell her you didn't intend to take advantage of her, that you didn't know, that you're sorry you made her feel that way and that you'll leave her alone from now on.
yeah i apologized sincerely n said i would never do those things again but she didn't accept me as a frnd n i didn't expect her to ...so we just blocked each other and that is it....but i imagined very badly about her n now i came to know that she is not that kind of a girl she is just young and friendly with everyone...and says everyone is our frnd treat them good ....i can't live with the fact that i just molested this girl man

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough........

But let me add, knowing when to initiate contact is where the smoothness comes in, its reading her and then having the balls to make a move at the right time, which is why the OP did what he did, he just did it the wrong way, it was weird and awkward for her which is why he got the response he got.

It's not about building enough attraction to make her wanna initiate physical contact, though, me and you both know it happens and I agree on that point, but, it's more about knowing when to escalate physically.

Me personally? I like to build the anticipation and tease them a little bit by making small moves like I'm going for it then stop and start doing something else, but when I feel that vibe I go for it. Maybe she would off initiated physical contact maybe not but I dont care, I take the lead and make the move.
bro if she didn't like what i did then y did she text me everyday after that .... im bull****ting myself ...cos what she said is that she expected me to change when she gets back to my city n i would behave better but when i touched her again here it just made her lose all the hope she had ....i feel terrible .... i just cant imagine what she had to go through.....she is a good girl cos when we said goodbye to each other she told me...." dont get disturbed by this n don't disturb me" .....if i look back i can only see all the days where she was so nice to me n friendly n i just did things that just makes me wanna loathe myself....but she still talked to me when i asked her yesterday....she went inside to keep her bag n i thought she would never come back but she came just in a minute ....she talked n listened...her eyes were watery ....all she was with we is kindness i just thought just bcos she gave a full body hug to me she was interested in me....but now i realize what i have done...she had no one n came back to me n i just did **** again and again....what does it make me?

Serenity

Reaction score
i can't live with the fact that i just molested this girl man
As I said, you didn't mean to. You've done all you can do about this, now forgive yourself and move on. You can't undo what you've done, you can only make sure that the next time you'll stop if a girl isn't reciprocating.

She isn't without blame, she should have told you no. This happened because both of you were idiots, it's not all your fault.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
bro if she didn't like what i did then y did she text me everyday after that .... im bull****ting myself ...cos what she said is that she expected me to change when she gets back to my city n i would behave better but when i touched her again here it just made her lose all the hope she had ....i feel terrible .... i just cant imagine what she had to go through.....she is a good girl cos when we said goodbye to each other she told me...." dont get disturbed by this n don't disturb me" .....if i look back i can only see all the days where she was so nice to me n friendly n i just did things that just makes me wanna loathe myself....but she still talked to me when i asked her yesterday....she went inside to keep her bag n i thought she would never come back but she came just in a minute ....she talked n listened...her eyes were watery ....all she was with we is kindness i just thought just bcos she gave a full body hug to me she was interested in me....but now i realize what i have done...she had no one n came back to me n i just did **** again and again....what does it make me?
I dont know if your trolling or not but let it go bro, all the mental distress is not needed, pick ya head up and move forward, I haven't been here long but I'm sure you know my motto by now right?

"TALK TO MORE GIRLS" *Prettyboy Dee*

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*rapey vibe*

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea.... you went too far. You really need to get better at reading women. You are not a monster, you just miss-read the signals she was sending out. You need to learn from this, but don't beat yourself up. Another chick at another time what you were doing wouldn't be a problem.

Seduction is a step by step process... bit by bit you escalate... if at any time in this gradual process she does not reciprocate, or she pulls back... you stop. Sounds like you were moving along and didn't really notice she was resisting. Many younger women will not say anything if you cross a line until you have completely destroyed the encounter... then you're done forever. No problem, there are 3 billion women in the world... go get practice.
+1

Women need to say no, stop, pull back etc. There's a lot of false accusations in the west and uk. The common theme is regret and not getting the ring. Being rapey is not ok. Obv. The entire thing is nuanced. Less than spectacular.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything matters...but whether word selection, tone of voice, movements, gestures, eye contact, etc are conscious and tortuously managed or natural and effortless is entirely dependent on who you are, and whether you need work, and how much work you need.

For some guys, just getting through a date is a Hell of 10 thousand little decisions, like playing a TV quiz show, where the grand prize is getting laid, and the consolation prize is humiliation and frustration. That's because they're playing a part they feel miscast in, like Don Knotts trying to pull off the role Rhett Butler, and trying to tame the reluctant Scarlett O'Hara.

Blame the modem world for being too soft, and breeding and accommodating boys who can reach adulthood without ever having to fight for anything. Too many spend their lives without sweat, discomfort, hunger, or struggle. No-one misses a meal. Everyone is taught to read. No-one is left out of any activity. Everyone gets a trophy. Nobody loses....except in the mating game.

The problem is men and women don't really want the same thing out of sex, no matter how socially engineered and adaptable women are to it, women are still maternal, because maternity is reproduction, and reproduction is power and eternity. Men feel the power and eternity through conquest and ejaculation. The female equivalent is childbirth, though. If every time a man had sex with a woman, he shot a 10 lb baby out of his **** that looked just like the woman he just had sex with, we might be a little more selective, ourselves.

Anyway, it really isn't rocket science, just the opposite. Either just be 100% whoever you already are, no improvement necessary, no apologies needed, and be 100% comfort in your own skin....and be happy with the type of women the who you are can attract. Otherwise, if you feel you deserve better, BECOME better....no masks, no act, just a new and improved YOU. Takes, if that's what's called for. No-one likes to hear that part. Everyone wants magic words.
Good Post.

YouTube Emily Hartridge. YouTuber. UK jenna marble. Attention *****. On the CC. Wakes up at 30 to realize she's near infertile. Dies on a ebike going to fertility clinic.

There's too much stupid today.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble is that women are weak. They may not say NO because they're impaired, swept away in the moment (overtaken by physiological responses to touch), intimated(because they were brainwashed to think that saying NO to the special ed student is "discrimination"), or whatever. Sure, some women are just malicious and vindictive, but to the extent that the power of avoiding having sex with a woman, when morning-after regrets are predictable, keep it on your pants....unless you want to risk discovering what the phrase "homosexuality isn't a choice" means inside a corrective institution.
That's not an argument.

No, stop, or pull back. Not 30 yrs later with ridiculous time line like that crazy in the kavanagh case.

Can't get the ring. Insert false rapey accusations.

You wut mate?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have recieved some great advice. Girls can give some mixed signals. Keep studying
Agreed however, there's a comedian. He got a throater and she made false accusations after his proteins did the backstroke in her digestive tract.

Op should exercise common sense but women are getting crazier these days.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Everyone is debating about touch, signs of interest, etc. But it's all about vibe. You're supposed to carry a cool and attractive vibe and you pull women into that vibe.

Just by looking at the op's incessant apologies and regrets and supplicating behavior (omggggg she is such a nice girl! im just a horrible human being! cut off my balls now and lock me up!), I can tell he has a weird and creepy vibe when it comes time to escalating sexually.

She is simply turned off by your vibe and rationalizing that it was your touch, but it's actually your vibe. In all likelyhood she WAS giving you signals but didn't expect you to be so amateurish about it.

Don't ever ask women what you did wrong. They will just give you backwards rationalizations.

She felt creeped out first by your creepy vibe and inexperience, then she backwards rationalized it was your touch.

She could have also felt attracted by your cool vibe and rationalize it was your touch that turned her on, lmao.

Work on your vibe. Have a sense of appreciation for the woman in front of you. She should feel as if the sun is shining on her when she is in your presence. This will make her want bask in your presence and surrender herself physically to you and have you completely ravish her.

You're too focused on technicalities and seduction and incapable of being in the moment and simply enjoying the girl in front of you, and it throws off your vibe and makes you look like you have ulterior motives.

Basically you are not cool around chicks. No amount of calibration is going to make a difference until you learn how to have fun in the moment and become outcome independent.

When you truly enjoy yourself independent of any woman or outcome = when you have the best vibe, women are drawn to your presence, and sex just happens as a way to cap off the moment, and not as a means to an end.
I am contacting u via a DM

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble is that women are weak. They may not say NO because they're impaired, swept away in the moment (overtaken by physiological responses to touch), intimated(because they were brainwashed to think that saying NO to the special ed student is "discrimination"), or whatever. Sure, some women are just malicious and vindictive, but to the extent that the power of avoiding having sex with a woman, when morning-after regrets are predictable, keep it on your pants....unless you want to risk discovering what the phrase "homosexuality isn't a choice" means inside a corrective institution.
I prefer to keep it in her pooper and throater.

Video is great for false accusations.

Yiu wut mate?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is certainly getting out of hand. Its subtle messages are being seen throughout the media. I see these young boys were i live and fully understand the term soyboys.
Product of mass single mothers married to the state?
Agreed. Its comical how women think male feminists actually care about women. Peterson and Rogan discussed it before.

Women vote large government and. Men continue to play house. Guys continue to double down on stupidity.

In 2020, i set boundaries on crazy, feminism, single moms, bpd, etc. Boundaries are key.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Everyone is debating about touch, signs of interest, etc. But it's all about vibe. You're supposed to carry a cool and attractive vibe and you pull women into that vibe.

Just by looking at the op's incessant apologies and regrets and supplicating behavior (omggggg she is such a nice girl! im just a horrible human being! Cut off my balls now and lock me up!), I can tell he has a weird and creepy vibe when it comes time to escalating sexually.

She is simply turned off by your vibe and rationalizing that it was your touch, but it's actually your vibe. In all likelyhood she WAS giving you signals but didn't expect you to be so amateurish about it.

Don't ever ask women what you did wrong. They will just give you backwards rationalizations.

She felt creeped out first by your creepy vibe and inexperience, then she backwards rationalized it was your touch.

She could have also felt attracted by your cool vibe and rationalize it was your touch that turned her on, lmao.

Work on your vibe. Have a sense of appreciation for the woman in front of you. She should feel as if the sun is shining on her when she is in your presence. This will make her want to bask in your presence and surrender herself physically to you and have you completely ravish her.

You're too focused on technicalities and seduction and incapable of being at the moment and simply enjoying the girl in front of you, and it throws off your vibe and makes you look like you have ulterior motives.

Basically you are not cool around chicks. No amount of calibration is going to make a difference until you learn how to have fun at the moment and become outcome independent.

When you truly enjoy yourself independent of any woman or outcome = when you have the best vibe, women are drawn to your presence, and sex just happens as a way to cap off the moment, and not as a means to an end.
What an inspiring post!