Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I F*** up?

Eye

Reaction score
There is a girl that I got with awhile back, nothing fancy about a 5-6 that is in our group that we go out with all the time. I didnt get to nail her because I didnt have a condom on me back when it happend. Anyways one of my boys dated her for a couple weeks and he was just too "nice" for her.

She likes the dominate man, not the Im there at your beck and call man. Well she gets tanked lastnight and shes like I want to make out at the bar we are at. Well Im thinking my boys right here and I want too but I dont want him to get pissed. I also know I can get her back and nail the **** out of her but I dont. Well she ends up going to his house and I think they ****ed, not sure, he wont give it up due to his nice guy attitude. Did I **** up or do your boys come first?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she went home with him. You were ok with him seeing her after you so I assume the vice versa is ok as well.

In general though, bros before hos... I'm just not sure this guy was a friend of your in the first place.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Its his EX he has no right to get mad if u fu*k her. Secondly dont fu*k a drunk chick.

Ninja Out

Eye

Reaction score
No he is a good friend of mine for the past 8 years. We all get on his case because hes so in love with her. Thats why I figured I would just leave it.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: no matter what...

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
homies before hoes...

+1

Not "unless she's one fine ass *****. " True friends are hard to fine. The question is are you willing to lose your friendship over this girl? If so go for it.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER give it up to a girl in spite of one of your friends.
As guys, we need to protect other guys from the bull**** that these woman toss our way. It's a harsh enough world with women out there trying to **** us up. Let's not make it any harder by pissing other guys off.

1) NEVER help a girl cheat on another guy.
2) NEVER do something with a girl that would piss off one of your friends.

Women are not worth the drama.
Bros before hoes. Always.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, listen to the pros who have already posted it.... always, always, put your boys first, unless she is one fine piece of ***