"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Did I f**k up?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
I was on the phone with a person I'm trying to get with about a week ago. From her tone of voice she sounded surprised, Happy, and kind of nervous about my phone call. We talked for about 6-7 min. (or maybe a bit less) and she seemed to be enjoying the conversation. Now.......... I cut her off and said I had to go. She asks "Why?" and I respond by saying "I need to make another phone call so I'll speak to you later". I eventually called back (about 4 days later) and she sounded like "oh it's just you". We spoke for a few min. more and she also cancelled our date. Also she said something to me (but I wasn't paying any mind to what she was saying. The Television volume was on too high) and said "I'm not that stupid. I knew it was you all the time". Now..... Several seconds later she says she needs to go because she has things to do and mentions that I should call her back the following day. She suddenly stutters and says......... "Know what... never mind. I'll call you back or I'll at least try and see you tomorrow". And makes up a few apparent lies after that. Now my question is did I just f**k up? Should I let her know of my awareness on this and apologize to her? Please let me know if this problem can easily be solved? Thanks aloy guys.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
uhh, again... she sounds like an idiot who is messin' with your head. just fuk her off. she sounds like a fukhead.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
No. She really isn't a fuk head if you know her personally. I really don't wan't to just fuk her off. Maybe I do suffer from oneitis but I honestly don't want to fuk her off.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
haha, you funny man. good luck.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
You don't seem to be providing me with the help that I need dude. Just allow someone who feels that they know what to tell me answer this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Apologize for what? Not staying on the phone? Her IL is obviously lower than you'd previously imagined...
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
she sounds pretty immature to me. which is why she's a waste of time. but hey, don't listen to me. i'm sure she's a really nice girl, and you and her are made for each other right? that's why you're on here asking about it.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
well... from this situation she seems to not have liked what my manner of getting off the phone. I came up with a stupid excuse to get off the phone and coincidently she does it to me the second time around. On top of that she states that she would call but never does. It's been around 3 days already that I've been waiting for her phone call. (andyes I know. It's a very AFCish thing to do) I guess tomorrow I'll just risk making a **** out of myself just to try and attempt at getting this problem cleared up.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Adrian
well... from this situation she seems to not have liked what my manner of getting off the phone. I came up with a stupid excuse to get off the phone and coincidently she does it to me the second time around.
you see!? that there is just silly. too bad if she doesn't like it. you had to go (even if you made an excuse). now she's doing it to you? that's childish.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Made for each other. Probably. If I was sure about certain things in life (esp. when it comes to the female species) I wouldn't play stupid mind games, lie or even come to this site to begin with. Right?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
F**k this. I don't seem to care for girls in the manner that I care for this one. why? I can't seem to be able to answer that but I do like her for the person that she is. Many girls just catch my attention solely based on their looks. Some of them are cool and look very nice also and if they show interest in me I'll more likely LJBF's them. I don't know how I've gotten this attracted to this girl but I'm assuming it would be best for me to make an attempt at clearing up this problem and risk making a real **** out of myself and also it should make me feel like shooting myself in the f***ing head everytime I think about in the near future.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
she's got you wrapped around her little childish finger. listen to you... sound as if you're married to her. fuken settle down.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
You're not the first one who told me that. Settle Down? I wish I could do that. How can I settle down?
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
well we've all been in your shoes before. and it's not easy to forget about a girl we like. just try and keep yourself as busy as possible, that's the best way. go out with friends, have fun. do many things. get your mind off her for now. don't even fuken call this girl. if she is interested enough, she'll call back and apologize to YOU. she's the one being childish okay. just lay low with this girl for now.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the help man. I greatly appreciate it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
no problem :)
 
Top