Did I f**k up?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the phone with a person I'm trying to get with about a week ago. From her tone of voice she sounded surprised, Happy, and kind of nervous about my phone call. We talked for about 6-7 min. (or maybe a bit less) and she seemed to be enjoying the conversation. Now.......... I cut her off and said I had to go. She asks "Why?" and I respond by saying "I need to make another phone call so I'll speak to you later". I eventually called back (about 4 days later) and she sounded like "oh it's just you". We spoke for a few min. more and she also cancelled our date. Also she said something to me (but I wasn't paying any mind to what she was saying. The Television volume was on too high) and said "I'm not that stupid. I knew it was you all the time". Now..... Several seconds later she says she needs to go because she has things to do and mentions that I should call her back the following day. She suddenly stutters and says......... "Know what... never mind. I'll call you back or I'll at least try and see you tomorrow". And makes up a few apparent lies after that. Now my question is did I just f**k up? Should I let her know of my awareness on this and apologize to her? Please let me know if this problem can easily be solved? Thanks aloy guys.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh, again... she sounds like an idiot who is messin' with your head. just fuk her off. she sounds like a fukhead.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. She really isn't a fuk head if you know her personally. I really don't wan't to just fuk her off. Maybe I do suffer from oneitis but I honestly don't want to fuk her off.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you funny man. good luck.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seem to be providing me with the help that I need dude. Just allow someone who feels that they know what to tell me answer this.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologize for what? Not staying on the phone? Her IL is obviously lower than you'd previously imagined...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds pretty immature to me. which is why she's a waste of time. but hey, don't listen to me. i'm sure she's a really nice girl, and you and her are made for each other right? that's why you're on here asking about it.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well... from this situation she seems to not have liked what my manner of getting off the phone. I came up with a stupid excuse to get off the phone and coincidently she does it to me the second time around. On top of that she states that she would call but never does. It's been around 3 days already that I've been waiting for her phone call. (andyes I know. It's a very AFCish thing to do) I guess tomorrow I'll just risk making a **** out of myself just to try and attempt at getting this problem cleared up.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adrian
well... from this situation she seems to not have liked what my manner of getting off the phone. I came up with a stupid excuse to get off the phone and coincidently she does it to me the second time around.
you see!? that there is just silly. too bad if she doesn't like it. you had to go (even if you made an excuse). now she's doing it to you? that's childish.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Made for each other. Probably. If I was sure about certain things in life (esp. when it comes to the female species) I wouldn't play stupid mind games, lie or even come to this site to begin with. Right?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F**k this. I don't seem to care for girls in the manner that I care for this one. why? I can't seem to be able to answer that but I do like her for the person that she is. Many girls just catch my attention solely based on their looks. Some of them are cool and look very nice also and if they show interest in me I'll more likely LJBF's them. I don't know how I've gotten this attracted to this girl but I'm assuming it would be best for me to make an attempt at clearing up this problem and risk making a real **** out of myself and also it should make me feel like shooting myself in the f***ing head everytime I think about in the near future.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's got you wrapped around her little childish finger. listen to you... sound as if you're married to her. fuken settle down.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the first one who told me that. Settle Down? I wish I could do that. How can I settle down?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well we've all been in your shoes before. and it's not easy to forget about a girl we like. just try and keep yourself as busy as possible, that's the best way. go out with friends, have fun. do many things. get your mind off her for now. don't even fuken call this girl. if she is interested enough, she'll call back and apologize to YOU. she's the one being childish okay. just lay low with this girl for now.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help man. I greatly appreciate it.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no problem :)