"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Did I do something wrong?

Jason17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Basically, I've been working on this chick at my school. I've been doing c&f, accusing her of stalking me and staring at my butt, and everything like that. She never seemed to take it seriously and thought it was funny. She wasn't very talkative so I figured that she must be shy. So on monday I asked for her number. And for a few seconds after I asked for it and pulled out the pen and paper she just sat there, but then she wrote it down. But today we were in class (she sits a few seats ahead of me). And when she passed a paper to me I called her a pervert. And she got that stuck up revolted look on her face and asks me why i called her a pervert (this is not the first time I called her a pervert, just the first time that she reacted so rudely). She turned around before I could respond. But my question is why has she turned into a b*tch all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong, or is she just a weirdo? Either way I'm moving on, I just want to know if there's anything I should change.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
ease up on the ****iness a little bit I'd say. You gotta be funny sometimes. make sure you have a smile on your face so that she knows you're kidding around. Find out wut works and wut doesn't, keep the stuff that works in your arsenal and discard the rest.

Calling a girl a pervert is coo every now and then, but don't like call her one in front of a crowd. Good job with the pen and pulling it out as soon as you asked, that's bible material put to good use right there. The bible has more tips on being C&F so check that out too
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
you didn't do anything wrong.

sometimes girls just have bad days. it sounds like this was one such day. It also sounds like she hesitated before giving you her number, which is a bad sign.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Good job with the pen and pulling it out as soon as you asked, that's bible material put to good use right there. The bible has more tips on being C&F so check that out too
disagree. if it looks too planned it's kind of weird. make it casual and spur of the moment. get her number on a receipt or a scrap of paper that you have to rip off. or on the back of another girl's business card.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top