Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I blow my chance?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been so long since I posted.

Anyways, got this chick's number at work. How I got her number was because she borrowed something from me and never bring it back to work to give it to me. So I kept reminding her to bring it to work whenever I saw her knowing she will either say she forgot or offer me her number to remind her.

After several attempts of reminding her, she said I need to give her my number or I get her number. Well, today we exchanged numbers. After I got home from work and 5-6 hours later, I had a call which says on my phone "private call". I assumed it was her, so I texted her and asked, not to mention to give me a reason to text her and go from there. She replied no, that wasn't her that called and we just talk from there.

We did small talks. Throughout the talks(texting), I noticed I was the one who did the most of the talking. I was the interviewer, asking her questions. During the talk, some keys I picked up..

-She broke up with a dude of 6 years pretty long ago.
-She's 22 and said her birthday is in a couple weeks.

I flirted with her a little and she just laughed.

My last text was asking her if she has ever been to "xxx place".

SOZZZ: So have you ever been to blah blah place before?

HER: No reply yet. (fell asleep)

She told me she has work soon, so probably fell asleep. There's a rule on here that we all agree on *Don't judge a girl by her words, but judge her by her action". So what I'm going to do is when she replies back, I'm going to ask her to blah blah place and see what she says.

From out interactions at work, I feel that she feels me. But If I wanna be sure I need to make the move and see what happens right?

Anyways, do you guys think I f'up already lol? Yes, I know the motto "don't sh't where you eat" but I know I can get away from the drama if things don't work out. I just wanna hit it and quit it thanks. Any advice is welcome! :up:

P.S I haven't game a girl for almost 2 years now, due to being busy with life and laziness. My mindset is if a girl makes it easy for me then I will go for it, if not I don't bother.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well go for it my friend.

You know the drill..if she aint game..next her =)

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're worrying too much. You just typed 5 paragraphs about this girl.

Ask her out. Worst case scenario is that she says no. Then what? Who cares. Onto the next one.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long is "pretty long ago"? A month? A year? A 6 year relationship could take a VERY long time for someone to move on, especially if she was the one who got dumped. Be careful you don't get too invested if she's in the "not looking to see anyone" phase.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ask who broke up with whom. But she said the relationship was broken up 5+ months ago.

Ye, I'm not going to get too invested. I'm going to try and bag more numbers when I have the time lol.

I'll wait until we both got days off work then i'll hit her up.

Thanks ya'll.