"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Did I blow it?

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to ask your opinions on this.

I was walking to my class before school and I saw a girl that was in one of my classes from last year that I liked(she is an 8.5 but for some reason I'm attracted to her like she's a 10). When she looked at me she gave me a full smile which caught me completely off guard. I gave a weak smile in return, and didn't have an opportunity to say anything to her because we were already late and I was already within ten feet of my classroom door.

I'm not a hundred percent sure that I blew it though because last year when in class during lunch to finish an essay, she stopped before she grabbed her paper and said something to me and all I managed was a "Huh." in response. Then she sat where I sit in class and I being an idiot sat on the opposite side of the room even though all the seats near her were open. And yet, even though I completely blew that she still smiled at me this year. So did I blow my chances with her?

One last question, what do I do, because the only two times I have seen her during school are before school started and I am always late so I can't start a conversation with her and I don't even know how to start one since I can't ask her what her name is because I already know her name and she might take offense if I ask her name since I was in her class.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
No, figuratively grab your balls and go and approach her and ask her name, make a joke of it. ( in an attitude that you care you dont know her name but that its difficult remembering all these girls names)
 

Eddymj89

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Well I somewhat disagree with that. You can do that, depending on what your personality is. But you don't have to seem like a possible jerk when you attempt to initiate a conversation. Girls love being remembered, so that may very well offend her anyways. On the other hand, you can still sit next to her, but not say a word to her. Let her initiate something. She seems to be interested in you. It doesn't offend her, and it doesn't land you feeling like an idiot for not doing anything. Once you get used to the "aura" or presence of her, it'll become easier and easier to both talk to her, and hang out with her. If you're looking for some conversation starters, try to think up of some kind of survey that you could possibly be taking, and ask her questions regarding that survey. It's a win win situation, you get to talk to her, and you get to find out things about her that you wish to find out. If you have any common interests, drop the survey, or finish it, and start talking about that common interests, of course without getting yourself landed in trouble.

Hope that helps.
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
Well that's strange, I can get back on here now. Parental controls is messed up. Eddymj89 your advice would work if I was in her class but I'm not. I need to know how to go up to her when I'm walking to class. I almost think it would be easier if I didn't know her name because then I could just ask for her name, but I'm sure she knows I know her name. So how would I go about approaching her?
 

Eddymj89

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
How about this, when you see her in the hall, give nice eye contact, smile, and use that little upward thrust of the head for a casual greeting, walk towards her, and hold your hand out, ask how school's doing for her, if she's enjoying herself, obviously if she is say you're glad, wish her luck, move on without a second glance, or if you're sure she's watching, throw a hand in the air with your back towards her as you walk away, but don't look back.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top