Did i become numb or lost feelings at all?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Since i entered to NC with my ex i started dating a chick for one month.

Its fun with her but i don't feel anything and really don't care about her.
She get frustrated i won't commit only to her and she keeps asking where are we. sometimes she cries about stupid things and i just want her to leave me alone. we not even communicating on the whatsapp like old time because i don't feel it. to tell the truth she's not doing it to me ,i don't feel excited.

I realize now how my ex felt about me , now i totally understand the situation she was , but! unlike her i don't want to hurt this girl. i like to keep her as a fvck buddy but she's too serious and want's to get into relationship. is it me that i became a robot or its the girl?

Joe.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is a tough one. Like you said OP women hurt men..... like it's no different than the daily routine of taking a pee. But we as men of strong moral character generally don't want to hurt a woman if she hasn't done anything to us to make her deserve it.

I would say this: call her on the phone or meet up with her somewhere and tell her "You know you are a really great person and I have had a blast hanging out with you. (List/reflect on a few good moments you guys had). But after giving it long hours of thought, I do not see us as a good long term fit. This doesn't come easy for me but it's the right thing to be honest with you. I don't play games with peoples' emotions like a lot of folks do. " If you want you could also tell her you met someone else. That may get her to the anger stage and over you quicker.

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see she wants more then stop this. Don't hurt her. There are enough girls out there ready to be f*** buddy so find one.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
unlike her i don't want to hurt this girl. i like to keep her as a fvck buddy [...]
Degrading her to that honorable status will hurt her more than anything else.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that i don't like her its something inside.
She's not doing it to me , horrible ? no. i'm honest.

Joe.