“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Did anyone else have natural game when younger and had to re-learn it?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
That was partly my reasons for joining the forum personally

Brushing up on a few mistakes I've picked up as I've gotten older

Looking back to when I was 19, 20, 21 etc there were no problems

But in my late 20's I kept making mistakes

But now I feel back on course again, I even got married 6 months ago

Stay in the game. That is my mission here
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I have always been very outgoing with a fun, positive and desirable personality.

I had to go through 2 bad breakups (one marriage and one engagement) to really hone my skills with women.

I find its not so much what you say but what you dont say, how you look at a woman and how you seduce her that matters.

The rest of it is nothing more than developing a friendship with a woman.

Most guys think they have to warm a woman up to them and build lots of rapport. I find the opposite works best.

I seduce them, bang them and they if they still have my interest to go deeper I will develop a friendship at a very slow pace. Hell I leave that part up to the woman tbh. My job is to get her out, seduce and repeat. She can focus on the rest. I dont have time.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
When I was younger I definitely had lots of natural game, but the confidence came more from ignorance. When I got older my life didn't go as I thought it would, which threw my game off. Throw in a couple bad breakups and I was a mess. Reading stuff here has helped me remember my frame. It's more of a jump start since when I'm on point in my life a woman can't do a single thing to throw me off center and being masculine in relationships comes naturally as opposed to something I have to actively study.
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
Society is structured so that men, overtime, lose their edge.
  • Naturally loud and energetic = trouble in school. Here have some Ritalin.
  • The entertainment we consume all tells you that the happy ending is getting the girl (often through grand romantic acts and a ton of sacrifice).
  • Spend 5 minutes on social media or one of the content farm sites, and you’ll be exposed to male shaming for men who don’t commit or make X amount of money, or aren’t otherwise domestic.
  • Entertainment is cheap, omnipresent, and isolating.
  • Work is in front of a computer screen. As your friends start isolating themselves behind monogamy & monitors, your social interactions dwindle. Your skills atrophy: your default becomes our of state.
Very few guys, even the ‘naturals’ will be able to fully hold their frame throughout all of this. It really takes getting knocked off the treadmill and some lucky Google searches to be able to solidify your frame and actively resist these influences. If you’re reading this thread, you’re super lucky.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top