Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dicaprio: conscious or subconscious?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's well known (at least in the manosphere) that DiCaprio doesn't date women over 25. My question is whether this is a conscious decision, or he simply naturally loses attraction to his partners when they reach that age.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this as intentional decision or not. But he may have to change that policy at some point. Or, given his level of wealth and fame, maybe not.

Maybe in Titanic 2, he can be all "Sorry Rose, you're 26 now. Hit the road".

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People's sexual desire express a deep psychological projection on who they are. Given how complicated that is, I couldn't tell you the reason why he does this.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this as intentional decision or not. But he may have to change that policy at some point. Or, given his level of wealth and fame, maybe not.

Maybe in Titanic 2, he can be all "Sorry Rose, you're 26 now. Hit the road".
Yea, I think he'll eventually settle down with a 22 yo when he's 50 or so.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I think he'll eventually settle down with a 22 yo when he's 50 or so.
And divorce four years later? Oh well, longer than most Hollywood marriages.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's well known (at least in the manosphere) that DiCaprio doesn't date women over 25. My question is whether this is a conscious decision, or he simply naturally loses attraction to his partners when they reach that age.
Top of the dominance hierarchy male gets it regardless of conscious or not. He's acting accordingly.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could bang a different 20 year old every other day or week, why wouldn't I? It's like being a kid in a candy shop.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
His dated some of the hottest women on the planet, maybe he always wants something new and thinks 25 years is their expiration date.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drake was more cringe blue pill. Even he has lyrics about 'used to save these hoes with a mask and cape!' After enough of them you recognize patterns and female nature. That 99% belong to the street. Not play house. Funny enough a significant amount are right on track.