Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diary of an 18 year old virgin...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: We talk a little while today and at the end of the class I ask her for her number. Her smile turned to not a frown but a look of blankness. About five seconds later she stutters a bit and says, "I just want to be friends with you. You're not what I'm looking for." I told her to forget it and basically thought a big fat NEXT to that ho. I think the problem is that she knows me well enough and maybe my rep no thanks to my friends made it tough. From now on I'll just to DJ on some girls that I don't know. As long as I keep my head up and not get one-itis then I'm set.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is with the reputation that you might have and its High School, reputation spreads like crazy.. If your prom will let you bring a girl from outside your school, I would do that if I were you.

Also, have you tried taking a freshmen, sophomore out? You can start new if you're not that notorious for whatever.

With your weight, you should focus more on cardio so you can burn the fats off first before you pack muscles. I'm also large bone but I stay thin by doing cardio, and SWIMMING. It really helps you become lean. Also, I'm doing nutrition so if you can fix your food, go for more fruits and veges and fish. It should help you lose weight faster if you combine everything.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job Man

You did the right thing you got the right Mind Set just concentrate on improving yourself.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With your weight, you should focus more on cardio so you can burn the fats off first before you pack muscles. I'm also large bone but I stay thin by doing cardio, and SWIMMING. It really helps you become lean.
I've been following DIESEL's cutting plan. I did 20 minutes of cardio on Monday and I will do so tomorrow. I've been eating a lot healthier now. Tomorrow I'm going to get Whey Protein and all that. I want to get down to 10% bf by the end of the summer. I want to get to 244-246 by the end of the week. I should do it considering how the first few pounds are the easiest to lose.

Also, I'm doing nutrition so if you can fix your food, go for more fruits and veges and fish. It should help you lose weight faster if you combine everything.
I've been eating healthier as I'm serious on the weight issue. Not just for the girls but I want to be healthy in general so that way I'm not dead from a failed coronary 40 years from now. Its basically 30% for the ladies, 30% so I can be more confident in myself, and 40% for future health. I want to get down to roughly 205 lbs by August 21 when I start school; I am satisfied with more if and only if its muscle. I will worry abut getting buff for next year.

Plus I heard that doing physical activity helps growth. Last summer for my sports physical, due to a messed up knee, I had X-Rays taken where given the color of my bone matter, I had approximately 4-5 inches left to grow, which I want. So thats another motivational factor.

You did the right thing you got the right Mind Set just concentrate on improving yourself.
Thats my plan. I'm not going to give up DJing if I fail the next 5-10 times. If I fail at least 20-30 in a row, then I may be wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Also, have you tried taking a freshmen, sophomore out? You can start new if you're not that notorious for whatever.
Freshmen...no. I think the worst rep in school is being someone who dates a freshman. Plus my sister is in that grade. Sophomores (or when they turn to Juniors during the summer) wouldn't be a bad idea; I'm going to go for it as well as girls of all different ages from different places than my HS.

I think your problem is with the reputation that you might have and its High School, reputation spreads like crazy..
Thats what I'm suspecting. I'm not going to ask her again unless she goes up to me. As for my rep, yeah, it sucks that its such a handicap but it could also be my advantage. I could be the kid who turned himself around and will get more attention if I play it right.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can help you with weight loss. You're into videogames, so instead of throwing them out, put them to use!! If you have a Playstation (or even better, a PS2) buy a game in the Dance Dance Revolution series, and a dance pad. I dropped from 285 to 265 in a couple months from baseball and minor calorie cutting, then after a brief stagflation, from 260 to 235 in a few months with ZERO calorie cutting using Dance Dance Revolution. (BTW, I am also a weightlifter) I was addicted to that game for quite awhile, and even though I don't play it too much anymore (no PS2, can't get DDRMAX), I still kick ass at it. What is your body fat percentage right now? I'm not sure what mine is, but my weight is 230 with a lot more muscle than the beginning of the school year (235)

I'm a virgin too :) Saving mine for marriage myself.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an Xbox. DDR is supposed to come to that in October but that doesn't help me out now. I was thinking of playing DDR for some intense cardio. I may pick up a used PS2 and a used DDRMAX but later on. Right now thanks to me paying $450 in bills, I have less than $100 in my account. I sold my Xbox and my games for $185 so I have $285 but thats not enough to me to splurge on another console.