Diablo's Eviction!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
It is hard to say without knowing all that information.

But I understand what you mean; certainly I'm not suggesting that technology is the sole cause of such phenomena but could it be possible that it is another exacerbating factor in addition to those individuals factors you mentioned? (perhaps it "facilitates" such behaviour)

Of course, there is the other view that the individuals engaging in such behaviour are frustrated at their limited capacity to "change" this forum (or feel increasingly isolated from this community), and so they now seek to destroy it (possible troll attacks?)... although this view may be a bit dramatic as it mirrors certain theories of extreme violence by clandestine groups (let's not get into that!).
Good points. One thing that has always stood out to me is the need that some people have to evoke change. Don't get me wrong, I love change; life is dynamic and not static. However, some have a seemingly innate need to force external changes, as if their existence is dependent upon it; it's their validation. It seems as if accepting things that are beyond their control are not options they are willing to accept.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Good points. One thing that has always stood out to me is the need that some people have to evoke change. Don't get me wrong, I love change; life is dynamic and not static. However, some have a seemingly innate need to force external changes, as if their existence is dependent upon it; it's their validation. It seems as if accepting things that are beyond their control are not options they are willing to accept.
Yeah, I don't understand it either...

Anyway I don't have anymore points relating to this topic, do you? :D

Perhaps we should let them get back to it!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Yeah, I don't understand it either...

Anyway I don't have anymore points relating to this topic, do you? :D

Perhaps we should let them get back to it!
Whoa, wait a second... I want my fvcking turn to derail a thread!!! :cuss: