Diablo's Eviction!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol diablo, like they say, cant love without hate, and cant hate without love

give you props for keeping your cool, i know many other mods on other forums would lock this thread down and bann him but you're different, you have the confidence which i like

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carlos Xuma said:
I've talked to at least 30 of you guys via PM's. We all agree that we HATE DIABLO, the moderator. We feel like leaving the forum.

If you don't like diablo, please say: "out" on this thread.

If you do like him say: "leave"

Thanks

-carlos xuma
So you hate Diablo, you went around to 30 other guys making sure that they hate him too, you are also threatning to leave the forum with them and you want more people to join you on your crusade???

Sounds to me like you have oneitis for Diablo. I suggest you seek a hobby and forget about Diablo because it was never ment to be.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
So you hate Diablo, you went around to 30 other guys making sure that they hate him too, you are also threatning to leave the forum with them and you want more people to join you on your crusade???

Sounds to me like you have oneitis for Diablo. I suggest you seek a hobby and forget about Diablo because it was never ment to be.
:crackup: :crackup: :up: :crackup: :crackup:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, that's spot on Damage. Let's keep this rolling now :rolleyes:

Carlos, I think you have the symptoms of depression. Why else would you want to be gay so much?!

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Carlos Xuma,
I hate DIABLO TOO...Our reasons are not the same...i HATE him because he doesn't post any pics of hot girls anymore...But yeah one more dumb post you'll probably be outta here...good day sirrrrrrrrrrr

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, diablo's a pretty cool dude. He sure can handle his tequila.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[R]eality said:
"Confidence" to ignore some dumba.ss online? :rolleyes:
well this was the second time someone called him out, im on many forums and the mods are ****ing gay, they bann ppl for no reason and shiiit
this is the most chilled forum i've been on

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the most chilled forum i've been on

I agree.

Diablo has closed a few threads of mine, and it pissed me off, but oh well, who cares? Getting worked up over Internet people is silly. He is obviously good with women, and despite my differences with him, I can still see that he is overall a worthwhile moderator and an asset to this site.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what was the point of this thread and what did it achieve?

i suggest someone close it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
exactly what was the point of this thread and what did it achieve?
Just another soapbox for supremacy. :rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Just another soapbox for supremacy. :rolleyes:
anytime a mod does their job, someone complains and does this crap.
all they do is complain enough and go and register some new names and pick fights in the hopes that the mod will respond so they can petition to have them de- modded.
this isnt a new gimmick.

diablo is a great mod, he doesnt deserve this.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
anytime a mod does their job, someone complains and does this crap.
all they do is complain enough and go and register some new names and pick fights in the hopes that the mod will respond so they can petition to have them de- modded.
this isnt a new gimmick.

diablo is a great mod, he doesnt deserve this.
You've got to understand that the Net allows many people who feel that they are slighted in their day to day lives to evoke some type of control or power from their keyboards without retribution. It's as easy as creating a new online identity if they are shut down. They can't do that in their every day lives. So they climb upon their digital soapbox to finally have a voice. They rally the troops who feel the same way. Not liking the Mods isn't the problem, it's just the symptom of something larger; probably just their need to be heard.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You've got to understand that the Net allows many people who feel that they are slighted in their day to day lives to evoke some type of control or power from their keyboards without retribution. It's as easy as creating a new online identity if they are shut down. They can't do that in their every day lives. So they climb upon their digital soapbox to finally have a voice. They rally the troops who feel the same way. Not liking the Mods isn't the problem, it's just the symptom of something larger; probably just their need to be heard.
i know you're right, but it bothers when when they take it out on a moderator thats doing his job.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i know you're right, but it bothers when when they take it out on a moderator thats doing his job.
Right or wrong it's just the way that it is. No matter who you are or what you do, if you are someone with any type of authority there will be a group of people who will get gratification if they are able to take you down.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, that's not nice.

I didn't meet the guy in real life but I think he's kind of funny. He always says a witty comment before he closes a thread ALWAYS I can't wait to see what he writes when he closes this one. :)

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo is a fraud, sorry to say. After posting my pics on another forum, he PM'ed me asking me to have phone-sex.

All though the people that HATE DIABLO are not stepping up, I assure you there are more than 30, we have 52 on our forum now.

smooth