Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Devils Threesome" - A Cautionary Tale

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvvvck! Re the second mmf encounter, I don't care what planet you're from, if you suck a bloke off AND swallow, you are not straight.

My old flatmate fell for this. His GF convinced him to have a mmf threeway and convinced him to suck the other guy's d1ck. She dumped him about a month later and told him she just wanted to embarrass him by getting him to smoke the other guy's pole. Cold!

I don't care how much you love a woman, if you're not gay you've gotta be pretty fvcked up to agree to such weird demands.

I've had 7 "devil's threesomes" (with mates and girls we'd picked up) and can honestly say I had no desire to look at the other guy's d1ck and went to great lengths to avoid any type of physical contact!
We just did it for "funny story" reasons.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Fvvvck! Re the second mmf encounter, I don't care what planet you're from, if you suck a bloke off AND swallow, you are not straight.

My old flatmate fell for this. His GF convinced him to have a mmf threeway and convinced him to suck the other guy's d1ck. She dumped him about a month later and told him she just wanted to embarrass him by getting him to smoke the other guy's pole. Cold!
Wow. That's messed up, but it speaks to exactly why you should never do that sort of thing.

Greasy Pig said:
I don't care how much you love a woman, if you're not gay you've gotta be pretty fvcked up to agree to such weird demands.
Agreed, the guy would have to be gay or bi. At a minimum, bi-curious.

Greasy Pig said:
I've had 7 "devil's threesomes" (with mates and girls we'd picked up) and can honestly say I had no desire to look at the other guy's d1ck and went to great lengths to avoid any type of physical contact!
We just did it for "funny story" reasons.
I've been party to a couple myself, including a 5some of MFMFM which was a couple who I was friends with the guy, myself, a girl I picked up, and another guy we were friends with. NEVER have I ever had group sex with a woman I was emotionally invested in. Just not going to happen...unless it's with other women. For some reason I'm just not threatened by that and with my history I know for a fact I can handle it and please the other woman/women.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Did a threesome a week ago with my LTR who I was already on shaky ground with. It ended in drunk physical violence and us trying to repair whatever little trust we had for each other. Man...what a mess.

If I could do it over again, I wouldn't.

Edit: Actually it was a foursome. X_X

Last edited:

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord my brain hurts now! Agh, man group sex just doesn't do anything for me. I'm more effeminate in the sense that the emotional connection is really important to me. A chick wanting to bang me and some other dude at the same time DEFINITELY puts a CAP on that...that chick in thread #1 is a total slvt and was just looking for self-gratification.

My new mindset is, if she's asking for group sex, she wants out of exclusivity and I think once that boundary breaks, for most couples, it's got to lead into sketchy territory.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Good lord my brain hurts now! Agh, man group sex just doesn't do anything for me. I'm more effeminate in the sense that the emotional connection is really important to me. A chick wanting to bang me and some other dude at the same time DEFINITELY puts a CAP on that...that chick in thread #1 is a total slvt and was just looking for self-gratification.

My new mindset is, if she's asking for group sex, she wants out of exclusivity and I think once that boundary breaks, for most couples, it's got to lead into sketchy territory.
I would agree, but only with respect to other guys. I'm completely okay with an SO hooking up with other women, so long as I know it's an open invite for me to join along if I ever choose to.

mighty68

Reaction score
About 4 years ago I met my ex-wife for happy hour to discuss some stuff regarding our divorce. Later that night her new bf met up with us and for some reason a gear slammed down in my head and I wanted to screw her in front of him. I'm pretty huge actually at about 8x6 and I know how to use it, so I was going to ruin her for him. Granted she's pretty big down there too so we were a good match and had all kinds of fun. Looking back I know it was a mixture of spite, ego, the whole 9 yards for me to want to do this to the sucker, but whatever. So one thing leads to another, we end up back at his place, and the clothes start coming off. She gave us head at the same time switching off and I kid you not once we were both hard the guy dwarfed me by a fair amount. Yes, she measured. I remember it--I don't have a choice. He was a hair over 11" top of the penis base to tip and 7" around the middle. This guy was the 1% for real. So, I soldiered on and figured I'd at least beat him at his own game since I knew how she liked it after being married for so long. Wrong. Missionary never worked for us, but because of his size, 3 or 4 long slow strokes gave her a more powerful orgasm than I remember her having with me. Needless to say my Devil's Threesome did NOT go as intended.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, it seems the size actually does matter ?

mighty68

Reaction score
Size absolutely does matter, but it can be good or bad. And if you're huge but don't know what your'e doing, it'll actually be a detriment.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
So, it seems the size actually does matter ?
Please don't turn this into a "does size matter" thread. That first link above, someone posted this which I think sums it up nicely:

http://www.reddit.com/r/relationshi...iends_that_are_a_married_couple_had_a/c3sak4j

And yet, I hear stories from nearly all of my female friends about guys who have big ****s and don't know how to use them. Yes, a bigger **** is capable (I'm assuming this information is true without looking it up, because I have insecurity issues), but you actually do have to know how to use it, otherwise it becomes a giant inconvenience and is quite uncomfortable. the 5.5-6.5" **** size is the vast majority because, over thousands of years, it has proven to be the superior size for passing on genetic material. Larger ****s take more skill to use, and not having that skill would be a detriment, I imagine.

The way I see it, we got stuck with a reasonable, easy-to-drive car in a video game, and people with bigger ****s got stuck with the manual, hard-to-drive speedster. If they don't know how to drive that car, they lose far worse than us, but if they know how to drive the car they succeed far better than us. We are the happy medium.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bagh. Not all vagina sizes are the same and a lot of the times you can hit spots in a smaller, tighter vagina with an average penis. If a girl wants a bigger d!ck she's probably got a big vagina. I'm average size and I can give an orgasm in a lot of different positions. Also the way a penis is shaped or curved, you can hit some spots better in certain positions too. If your **** curves down its better for doggy style. If it curves up good for missionary etc.

Also getting to know what your partner likes helps emmensley :)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Bagh. Not all vagina sizes are the same and a lot of the times you can hit spots in a smaller, tighter vagina with an average penis. If a girl wants a bigger d!ck she's probably got a big vagina. I'm average size and I can give an orgasm in a lot of different positions. Also the way a penis is shaped or curved, you can hit some spots better in certain positions too. If your **** curves down its better for doggy style. If it curves up good for missionary etc.

Also getting to know what your partner likes helps emmensley :)
My thoughts on this subject track to that as well: size is relative. As was posted in one of those threads:

I'm in the top 50% of average in terms of overall size, and one of my ex's was big down there. Getting her off with straight penetration was frustrating and time consuming to say the least. So we experimented with larger toys. Sure enough she was having much stronger more numerous orgasms in a fraction of the time. Bigger was better. On the other hand, with another ex who was really small down there, my average size was too much and we had to go slow and be careful or I'd hurt her. It wasn't a good match and she'd be better off with a smaller guy.

Most of my experiences are with woman that are average. All things being equal, having had sex with average women and using bigger toys with them, it was uncomfortable and they preferred normal old me. IMO an average guy with good skills shouldn't have any problems getting each other off. If there's a stark size mismatch then there will be problems plain and simple and if she's bigger then a bigger guy will be a better match for her and vice versa. Moral of the story, size is relative.

Now for the exception to the rule. The above is all about relationship sex. What I've experienced first hand is that women who are just out to hookup prefer a larger penis size. Raw size + good skill seems to just be better from a more primal/visceral perspective as it hits all the buttons just right in average sized women on up. Studies have confirmed this in testing that the sight of a large penis turns women on more than the sight of a normal sized one. I think the couple involved in that first thread may have encountered this phenomenon, which would explain the wife's eagerness and excitement level spiking when the hung dude dropped anchor.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
mighty68 said:
About 4 years ago I met my ex-wife for happy hour to discuss some stuff regarding our divorce. Later that night her new bf met up with us and for some reason a gear slammed down in my head and I wanted to screw her in front of him. I'm pretty huge actually at about 8x6 and I know how to use it, so I was going to ruin her for him. Granted she's pretty big down there too so we were a good match and had all kinds of fun. Looking back I know it was a mixture of spite, ego, the whole 9 yards for me to want to do this to the sucker, but whatever. So one thing leads to another, we end up back at his place, and the clothes start coming off. She gave us head at the same time switching off and I kid you not once we were both hard the guy dwarfed me by a fair amount. Yes, she measured. I remember it--I don't have a choice. He was a hair over 11" top of the penis base to tip and 7" around the middle. This guy was the 1% for real. So, I soldiered on and figured I'd at least beat him at his own game since I knew how she liked it after being married for so long. Wrong. Missionary never worked for us, but because of his size, 3 or 4 long slow strokes gave her a more powerful orgasm than I remember her having with me. Needless to say my Devil's Threesome did NOT go as intended.
Checking out another guy's d!ck? Hmm. Come on, man!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, say what you will about size matters, the woman in the story was obviously excited by it. To the point of completely forgetting about her husband.

So excited that she swallowed the guy's sperm, when she had never swallowed her husband's. I would have been p!ssed too.
Of course I never would have agreed to the threesome in the first place.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah, say what you will about size matters, the woman in the story was obviously excited by it. To the point of completely forgetting about her husband.

So excited that she swallowed the guy's sperm, when she had never swallowed her husband's. I would have been p!ssed too.
Of course I never would have agreed to the threesome in the first place.

Say what?! I thought the husband at least got his, but the proble was that she gave it up to the other guy as wellthat was the problem. Essentially she made the husband let another guy bang her to get what he wanted, but gave it away for free to the strange c0ck.You're telling me the husband didn't even get what he was promised out of that? DUUUUUUDE! that's even worse than what I thought.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy christ, here's another:

My message to him and his response, from this thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/hi9kq/fiancee_and_i_have_a_threesome/

I saw this thread and was wondering if you could post a followup with what happened. Did you ever get your FMF 3some that you bargained for? http://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/hfc98/fiancee_wants_a_threesome/

The not unexpected response:

jstndlg

Not really. It started a bad chain of events, actually. I thought, or was talked into thinking, that it would be a good thing, but it was anything but. After the weekend with the guy, she seemed a bit off with me. In bed, it wasn't like before, instead seemed clinical. We had some arguments and decided to, at first postpone, then later cancel the wedding. I would hope to work things out, but from some of the things she said during our arguments, it didn't leave a good impression on her. And from some of the posts she's left on her FB, I get the impression that she's told people that I cheated on her with another guy. Not cool. Pretty much sucks in that department of my life now. Wouldn't recommend it to others.

Moral of the story boys, GET YOURS FIRST! And don't have 3somes that include other guys if you're in a relationship or attached to the woman in any way!!!!!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
MFM and MMF threesome................ THAT'S THE SAME THING!

Another thing, what's with all the guys in this thread telling stories of hookups with more guys in them than girls? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL.

MMF is generally when 2 guys go at it with a girl tossed into the mix somewhere.

MFM is when 2 guys rail a chick, aka finger cuffs, aka Eiffel Tower, aka gangbang.

Generally the one in the middle is who the focus is on.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction to the first link:

Yet another case of a woman making arguments to excuse her behavior that she would NEVER in a million years accept from her man.

In general women are simply incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions.

Reaction to second link:

So my GF of 2 years asked me for any fantasy I'd like to fulfill since she was 'sure of our love' by now. I told her, well, a mff threesome, duh. She thought about it and said she was straight but she'd try it if I also did a mmf first.
Why the hell did he allow her to negotiate after she said she would "fulfill any fantasy?" When she counter-offered all he had to say was "wait a minute, I thought this was my fantasy, not yours. You don't have to get with the other girl, I'll bang you both the same time."

Then if she refused he can call her on not being willing to follow thru on her offer.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
Reaction to second link:

Why the hell did he allow her to negotiate after she said she would "fulfill any fantasy?" When she counter-offered all he had to say was "wait a minute, I thought this was my fantasy, not yours. You don't have to get with the other girl, I'll bang you both the same time."

Then if she refused he can call her on not being willing to follow thru on her offer.
That was my take on it. It was about fulfilling fantasies. If she wanted to get hers fulfilled in return, cool. But havin to do a MMF or MFM 3some to "buy" the FMF or FFM 3some? That's just stupid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Say what?! I thought the husband at least got his, but the proble was that she gave it up to the other guy as wellthat was the problem.
It's from the first link. F & G are married, H is the third guy:

"According to G, H was bigger soft than G was hard. Ouch! F basically jumped G again and got him turned on with oral and got G into it, which worked. Again, they were drunk as hell. So here's G's main problem: he did get to have anal with her for the first time, but she was super enthusiastic about giving H oral, like way more vigorous and excited than anything G had ever gotten from her, and she let begged H finish on her face & swallowed for her first time. That pissed off G who stopped and went out to the car. F claims she didn't realize G left and continued"

Youch. Nine years married and she had never swallowed. Then in walks this guy with a big shlong and and she eats it like candy.
Yeah, I'd be p!ssed.