"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Develop the courage to make CUTS when needed

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I was talking to an old college friend the other day. He asked if I ever hear from the crazy dog park girl. For more info, read my post from July 2017.

I said, no I haven’t—and I never reached out again either. His reply was, “Dash, you know I’ve known you for over 20 years and one thing I really respect about you is your ability to cut toxic people, hangers, and bad women out of your life asap—and never look back."

Yep. I call it the Meat Cleaver Technique (MCT). Think of a butcher who has a big chunk of raw meat. He takes a big meat cleaver and with one swift chop, cuts off a big piece, and with the meat cleaver still in hand, slides the rest off to the side. Done.

And it should be the same thing for you, in your interpersonal and romantic relationships. If they aren’t contributing to your life in some positive way, use the Meat Cleaver Technique. The benefits are multiple: 1) it sends the message you don’t accept bad or toxic behavior from anyone 2) you’re fine being single and solo if you’re dating 3) your guy friends can’t flake, stab you, or be general ass*holes and 4) you’ll automatically, consciously and subconsciously, develop higher levels of self-esteem and confidence.

So, it’s all good.

Certainly, people have bad days, say things they don’t mean, make mistakes, etc. Just like you do. No one is perfect, except for maybe my mother. Just ask her, lol.

I look at the person’s “body of work.” If there is an incident, is this an off day for the person, how long have I known them, do they generally contribute to my life, are our beliefs aligned, have they helped me in the past and me them, and so on. If I answer yes to most of these questions, I won’t use the MCT immediately, but let them know overtly, whatever they did is not cool with me, and then drop it for good.

No one ever gets to where they want to go in life by acting alone. We are the sum total of our dominant thoughts moving us (toward good or bad outcomes) like a compass AND people helping us out along the way, directly or indirectly.

The key to success in life is to 1) develop a dominant thought process of positive expectancy and laser-focused goal-setting and 2) surround yourself with highly successful people who contribute positively to your life, both men and women.

Be safe, well, and mindful.

~Dash~
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top