“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Develop and Model an Abundance Mindset

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
When I find myself slipping, often go back to this mindset (not frame). Find it always helps.


If you adopt this mindset, daily things won’t affect you because you are always focused on the “big picture”.

Watch yourself men, and be strong. :up:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Affirmations don't work. They never will because the same thoughts that are causing OP to sleep disguise and come in through the back door.
Action over affirmations and self talk. Abundance mindset only comes through results and action. Not mental talk.

Anything with a set steps to success or 6 this to that. RUN.
You are in a war not a negotiating committee.
I agree that simple affirmations are ineffective, it's just another way to cover up the problem. I disagree that just taking action (by going out there and hitting on women) is the whole solution, guys will take actions, have a lot of trouble getting positive results and it becomes yet another way to cover up the problem.

What's the problem? The problem is how a guy ended up like they did, to identify exactly what went wrong. Guys aren't born with a scarcity mindset, we get that from negative life experiences. If we don't identify and address the root of our personal issues it will continue running the show from the background.

I do agree that "follow these X steps to success" articles are very oversimplified, but they're not wrong. It's just that a guy needs to go a lot deeper first before those articles makes sense or are remotely helpful.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Affirmations don't work. They never will because the same thoughts that are causing OP to sleep disguise and come in through the back door.
Action over affirmations and self talk. Abundance mindset only comes through results and action. Not mental talk.

Anything with a set steps to success or 6 this to that. RUN.
You are in a war not a negotiating committee.
Affirmation followed by action
 
Top