Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Develop and Model an Abundance Mindset

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
When I find myself slipping, often go back to this mindset (not frame). Find it always helps.

If you adopt this mindset, daily things won’t affect you because you are always focused on the “big picture”.

Watch yourself men, and be strong. :up:

Serenity

Reaction score
Affirmations don't work. They never will because the same thoughts that are causing OP to sleep disguise and come in through the back door.
Action over affirmations and self talk. Abundance mindset only comes through results and action. Not mental talk.

Anything with a set steps to success or 6 this to that. RUN.
You are in a war not a negotiating committee.
I agree that simple affirmations are ineffective, it's just another way to cover up the problem. I disagree that just taking action (by going out there and hitting on women) is the whole solution, guys will take actions, have a lot of trouble getting positive results and it becomes yet another way to cover up the problem.

What's the problem? The problem is how a guy ended up like they did, to identify exactly what went wrong. Guys aren't born with a scarcity mindset, we get that from negative life experiences. If we don't identify and address the root of our personal issues it will continue running the show from the background.

I do agree that "follow these X steps to success" articles are very oversimplified, but they're not wrong. It's just that a guy needs to go a lot deeper first before those articles makes sense or are remotely helpful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Affirmations don't work. They never will because the same thoughts that are causing OP to sleep disguise and come in through the back door.
Action over affirmations and self talk. Abundance mindset only comes through results and action. Not mental talk.

Anything with a set steps to success or 6 this to that. RUN.
You are in a war not a negotiating committee.
Affirmation followed by action