Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Devastated Me

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow holy sh$t .I did some reading.I thought you meant bi polar? She did take meds for anxiety,could she be one that all those threads are about ? She came on very strong at first and she was fine and I was just divorced so I was vulnerable and smitten.
If bipolar its ez to see, big high and big low
example: big fights then big love making

Reaction score
If bipolar its ez to see, big high and big low
example: big fights then big love making
I did take your advice and put my OLD profiles back up and already have dates set up with hotties.. still a little nervous that this might ruin it with my soul mate ,but one is a hb 8 red head,a weakness of mine. Thanks for the posters who contributed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did take your advice and put my OLD profiles back up and already have dates set up with hotties.. still a little nervous that this might ruin it with my soul mate ,but one is a hb 8 red head,a weakness of mine. Thanks for the posters who contributed.
Lmao...trollioliolioliolio....

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Shouldalearn I don't believe you are at fault for your suspicions Number 1. You gut is usually right. Always listen to your gut. Second. The way she reacted speaks volumes. There is nothing more offensive than hearing the truth. You could have been on of the guys in her circle and she might of already replaced you with another. I'm not saying this to be mean but think about it for a sec. If she loved you, then doesn't want to see you again. This is my advice is stay away. Second put up back your dating profile because hers in up right now. Don't let her manipulate you. Work on yourself and focus on you. This is not how to get her back but how to get you back. That's what you have to work on. Cut all tides with the woman completely. Then if she comes back you be the one to kick her out and don't fall for tears because women can cry at the drop of a dime. That's my advice.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
still a little nervous that this might ruin it with my soul mate ,but one is a hb 8 red head,a weakness of mine.
Just as marmel wrote earlier, you are too desperate.

You value her looks above your own self worth. Do you think that she's like an angel sent from heaven? She's just a lucky girl who was born with nice face and body. That's it. Stop your daydreaming!

Don't get a hot girl just because she's so pretty and you want to show her off to your friends. Once our emotions take control of our thinking, we will not be able to think rationally. We will begin to dismiss any flaws we find in her.

Women's brain is more wired to search for security. Women don't want to find men who's insecure because those men could never make them (women) feel secure. This is why you must be firm like a rock. You can't be a rock if you're still daydreaming about the truth of women's world.

You really need to fix your desperation or else you'll make the same mistake over and over again by being jealous to her male friends.

These threads can help you to overcome your desperation:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From The Ten Commandments: #8 Thou Shall Dominate

"As the man in this mating game, it’s your job to call the shots. You decide where the conversation goes. You decide when/where to meet. You decide when its time to switch venues. You set the frame of the interaction. Keep in mind that chicks get off on submission, it is their nature to be penetrated physically, emotionally and spiritually. They honestly can’t help getting extremely turned on when they relinquish their control to a man who HANDLES them.

Thing is, even after they have decided they want you, they STILL wont make that first move. They are simply waiting for you to show dominance and simply TAKE what you want!"

This is where 95% of guys go wrong at some point over time and allow the woman to be the man in the relationship which is a HUGE turnoff to most women. Yes, there are some ego-driven and domineering uber-bitches, but most men won't date them anyway, unless your very beta, then it may actually work for you. I've seen this in action.

There is a difference between pursuing and chasing. Don't ever chase. But, some SS posters subscribe to and promote letting her chase you, contact you, etc. I agree 50% with this. BE A MAN and call the shots. Just don't over do it. It takes some practice to find the balance, but when in doubt, always default to being assertive and calling the shots, as a MAN would.

NOTHING is a bigger turnoff for woman than a wimpy, indecisive, non-assertive "follower."

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RTFM

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...alcohol and drugs and age plus looks = red flags all day long. The ones you can see right in front of you are the ones you can't ignore. Next...

Stop it with the soul mate garbage. There is no soul mate, there are just many decent matches.

Also, play it calm next time. If she's speaking with other guys via social media just pay attention, find a few women you can chat with as well. Equilibrium is king in such matters and keeps honest women honest. If that doesn't work...next...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I divorced 3 years ago. I put up Tinder the first time and matched with an hb 9 the first match it seemed to be meant to be this was 2016.The relationship quickly progressed.We became exclusive we agreed on everything.

I did catch her talking to another man on social media she said they were just friends but she worked with him and he was married.I became suspicious and over reacted and we had a big fight,I said some things I should’ve have she told me not to message her again in October.I showed up at her house and she told me to leave and get out of there.I cried all the way through thanksgiving and Christmas.

I think why I am so destroyed is there is no way in hell an hb 9 ,10 years my junior is ever going to go for me again.She was so giving and I over reacted and lost her. So my question to the experienced men here is what do you do when it’s your fault ? I am afraid to move on and put back up my dating profiles because she might see it.. and she might come back.I have never regretted anything before but this is hitting me like a ton of bricks.
You were softer than baby ****.

Crying lol

Just a guy friend?

You mirror female logic back. Downgrade her to booty call.

Reaction score
Dude...alcohol and drugs and age plus looks = red flags all day long. The ones you can see right in front of you are the ones you can't ignore. Next...

Stop it with the soul mate garbage. There is no soul mate, there are just many decent matches.

Also, play it calm next time. If she's speaking with other guys via social media just pay attention, find a few women you can chat with as well. Equilibrium is king in such matters and keeps honest women honest. If that doesn't work...next...
Yes ..she was my soul mate I believe.Do you know why ? She was the very first match I got on Tinder,it was like fate dealt me a card that I fvcked up.We started out lovers then went LTR then went lovers again.We clicked sexually and for me after a dead sexual marriage pretty much it was to say the least awesome.I know one thing for sure is that she will haunt me forever.We both have issues to deal with in life,I know she still loves me I can just feel it .. whether we ever cross ways again ? I certainly hope so until then my mourning will continue.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes ..she was my soul mate I believe.Do you know why ? She was the very first match I got on Tinder,it was like fate dealt me a card that I fvcked up.We started out lovers then went LTR then went lovers again.We clicked sexually and for me after a dead sexual marriage pretty much it was to say the least awesome.I know one thing for sure is that she will haunt me forever.We both have issues to deal with in life,I know she still loves me I can just feel it .. whether we ever cross ways again ? I certainly hope so until then my mourning will continue.
PLATES

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I divorced 3 years ago. I put up Tinder the first time and matched with an hb 9 the first match it seemed to be meant to be this was 2016.The relationship quickly progressed.We became exclusive we agreed on everything.

I did catch her talking to another man on social media she said they were just friends but she worked with him and he was married.I became suspicious and over reacted and we had a big fight,I said some things I should’ve have she told me not to message her again in October.I showed up at her house and she told me to leave and get out of there.I cried all the way through thanksgiving and Christmas.

I think why I am so destroyed is there is no way in hell an hb 9 ,10 years my junior is ever going to go for me again.She was so giving and I over reacted and lost her. So my question to the experienced men here is what do you do when it’s your fault ? I am afraid to move on and put back up my dating profiles because she might see it.. and she might come back.I have never regretted anything before but this is hitting me like a ton of bricks.
You need to get rid of that oneitis and scarcity mentality. Please read the book The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Read the DJ Bible. Read The Book of Pook.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg dude...seriously?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I was nice but then I read the part about soul mates and then I almost fell out of my chair in laughter. Dude there is no such thing as soul mates or romantic love. You caught in the Disney world where this type of love does not exist. Women love because of the stuff we do for them or as Rollo Tomassi would call it opportunistic love. Men love idealistically. Men and women do not love the same. I suggest you read The Rational Male the first book and then read the other two. You definitely are lost if you think there is such a thing as soul mates. Didn't you say you were married before? So why wasn't your ex-wife your soul mate and now this woman you were with is your soul mate? Do you see the hypocrisy here with your arguments? And no you can't have many soul mates for your answer. The truth is no such thing as soul mates. Read the books.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think why I am so destroyed is there is no way in hell an hb 9 ,10 years my junior is ever going to go for me again.
A 9, 10 years your junior. Rookie numbers. Try a 9 20+ years your junior who stalks you.

Stop creating self imposed limitations. And this is coming from a guy whose ex was a former playboy model. There will always be a better one. Always.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Soulmate ? And ur entire story seems off.

You're either been eating too much feminine imperative cookies or u r a troll.