Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Determining "Your Type":A High Tech Approach

Do you think that technology can help with your social prowess?

• Yes definitely, I've used it in the past

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No, what the hell does a computer know

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Not sure, but I'm willing to give it a try

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brittany, Christina, Halle, Angelina, Selma; the list goes on and on. Different looks, different personalities. A tough decision for a DJ to make, especially if you haven't really though about the specifics about what turns you on personality wise in addition to looks. But now there's help and it only takes an honest effort on your part and a few minutes of your time.

Match.com is probably the most popular online dating site. Now wait, don't diss online dating, this isn't about the hook-up. It's about finding out what you truly like in a woman.

Set aside the fact that I'm a proponent of online dating/sarging; Match.com has added some really cool and insightful questionnaires to answer the question of "who is really your type." Best of all, the questionnaires are free and do not require you to sign up for the dating service.

There are two tests, one for your personality match and the other for your physical attraction match. The tests seem a little long but that's because they are thorough in a good way. The questions include many pictures that you compare ala optometrist "Is this better, or is this." Topics included are those about facial features, hair, height, body type (separate section about breasts), ethnicity, and more!

What I suggest that if you choose to fill out the questionnaire, don't breeze through without careful though. After a ton of questions it may be tempting but believe me, being accurate will help you more in the long run.

So check out Match.com, not only to find out about "Your Type" of woman but also to do some reconnaissance to find out about your competition. Read some personals from other guys in your area and age. Read exactly what makes them "nice" AFCs. Learn what not to do and maybe even take a chance. You may surprise yourself.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took those tests on match and basically the personality tests was ehh... and the physical attraction test told me what I already knew, except it told me I like fat chicks...ugh.

It wasn't all that useful.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I spent a whole bunch of time taking the one test awhile ago just to have it say they couldn't match me up with anyone... guess I'm too weird.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you guys "really" truthful about yourselves and your preferences or did you just blow through the questions?

Mine wasn't completely accurate but it was at least 90%. It took a while for me to answer the questions though but it was worth it for the level of detail that it gave me.

I'll use that information to tell whether or not a woman I am talking to is really what I'm looking for or just a temporary diversion. It will basically assist me in qualifying them.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My is pretty accurate too. I thought what was most interesting was that my "ideal" woman isn't shared by many men. Good, no competition. I'm not really into mainstream look anyway.

I also realized that I have the HOTS for latina. Never notice that before.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
My is pretty accurate too. I thought what was most interesting was that my "ideal" woman isn't shared by many men. Good, no competition. I'm not really into mainstream look anyway.

I also realized that I have the HOTS for latina. Never notice that before.
Umm, hate to tell you bro', but my "ideal" woman isn't shared by many men either and I do have an affinity for latinas ;) . Oh well, a little competition never hurts. :D

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Umm, hate to tell you bro', but my "ideal" woman isn't shared by many men either and I do have an affinity for latinas ;) . Oh well, a little competition never hurts. :D
Uhh gee mine said the same thing too.

TheProfessor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I go to take the test? I don't want to have to sign up... but it seems like you do.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, and SMW, that is kinda a strange coincidence. Well, lucky we three live in different parts the states. hehe

The Professor... go to Match.com and start a profile. It's free. It takes several minutes to answer all the darn questions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
Francisco, and SMW, that is kinda a strange coincidence. Well, lucky we three live in different parts the states. hehe

As if I'll be able to find Latinas in MinneSNOWta, pfffft.... Boston's better but I know that there's gold in them there hills in OC!!! Can anybody say "Road Trip!!!" ;)

TheProfessor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for taking Match.com's revolutionary, one-of-a-kind Physical Attraction Test!
Now you can find someone with whom you'll share a mutual physical appeal. Try it — search now!

We've included a summary of your report below; the results might surprise you. To view the full report on Match.com, click here.

Favorite Qualities
Your choices suggest a woman over 35 may be a little old for you
You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older
Very beautiful women
Sharp, narrow chins
Wide and angular "diamond" or heart-shaped faces
So-called "Ecto-Mesomorphs," with narrow chins and nicely angular faces

Favorite Looks
You appreciate "Delicate Beauties." They have fine features, like pointed chins and small (or sharp) noses set in long, narrow faces with high cheekbones. They're sometimes referred to as "classic beauties," because of their very feminine and sophisticated look. About 1 in 5 men (19%) find these women irresistible.

Clear the runway! You also seem fascinated by women we call "Super Models." With somewhat square jaws and long, rectangular faces, combined with a serious _expression, these women can often be intimidating. It's hard to keep your eyes off their strikingly full lips. Otherwise, they have well proportioned features, and lack the tiny noses and big eyes that make other women look more "cute" than beautiful. In fact, they have a mature and sophisticated look that's never "girlish." Very stylish, with perfect, under-stated makeup and hair, these women seem like they're modeling the latest look no matter where they are or what they're wearing. So, it should be easy for you (and the other 1 in 3 (30%) men who are fascinated by this type) to find her.

Favorite Face Type
Faces known scientifically as "Ecto-Mesomorphs" repeatedly caught your eye. Women express this type in two ways. One version has a rectangular face shape that is long and narrow. The other type's face shape is often compared to a diamond or a heart, because it is wide at the cheeks and then has a sharply angled jaw. Ecto-Mesomorph women have either delicate pointed chins or chins that are slightly squared-off or rounded at the base. This "classic" face type is one of the most idealized for women and can be found on most movie and music idols. These women also tend to have lean, but shapely, builds when they're young. About 57% of other men especially prefer women with this face type.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, how do you get the results that pic out a prtner physically and emotionally suited for u. I only got like a breakdown of my characteristics and based on that what would be est for me. I want somnthing like
Favorite Qualities
Your choices suggest a woman over 35 may be a little old for you
You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older
Very beautiful women
Sharp, narrow chins
Wide and angular "diamond" or heart-shaped faces
So-called "Ecto-Mesomorphs," with narrow chins and nicely angular faces

Favorite Looks
You appreciate "Delicate Beauties." They have fine features, like pointed chins and small (or sharp) noses set in long, narrow faces with high cheekbones. They're sometimes referred to as "classic beauties," because of their very feminine and sophisticated look. About 1 in 5 men (19%) find these women irresistible.

Clear the runway! You also seem fascinated by women we call "Super Models." With somewhat square jaws and long, rectangular faces, combined with a serious _expression, these women can often be intimidating. It's hard to keep your eyes off their strikingly full lips. Otherwise, they have well proportioned features, and lack the tiny noses and big eyes that make other women look more "cute" than beautiful. In fact, they have a mature and sophisticated look that's never "girlish." Very stylish, with perfect, under-stated makeup and hair, these women seem like they're modeling the latest look no matter where they are or what they're wearing. So, it should be easy for you (and the other 1 in 3 (30%) men who are fascinated by this type) to find her.

Favorite Face Type
Faces known scientifically as "Ecto-Mesomorphs" repeatedly caught your eye. Women express this type in two ways. One version has a rectangular face shape that is long and narrow. The other type's face shape is often compared to a diamond or a heart, because it is wide at the cheeks and then has a sharply angled jaw. Ecto-Mesomorph women have either delicate pointed chins or chins that are slightly squared-off or rounded at the base. This "classic" face type is one of the most idealized for women and can be found on most movie and music idols. These women also tend to have lean, but shapely, builds when they're young. About 57% of other men especially prefer women with this face type.
my results weren't like that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Originally I posted information about MATCH.COM's online test that determines the type of woman you are esthetically attracted to. It was definitely accurate for my particular taste.

Since then, Yahoo Personals have added similar functionality but focusing more on the personality type that agrees most with your personality.

Better still, it offers suggestions for not duplicating mistakes made in past relationships. Of course all of this is possible after answering a series of questions. I think it was definitely worth a half an hour of my time.

At the site Yahoo offer tests for both your Personality & Love Style in addition to a Relationship Test. I suggest taking your time and being truthful. Don't chose an answer because it's right answer to choose, choose it because it is the right answer truthfully.

What I will say is that after taking the test, I read first hand things that I've been trying to understand for the last couple of weeks. The report opened my eyes to a couple of things that I need to work on whenever I get involved with women.

Feel free to post what you learn about yourself too, we're all friends here! :D

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's useless to see what your physical type, outside of just curiousity and fun. I would never go up to a girl and think...."wow she's really hot...but she doesn't have that narrow chin which it said i liked, so she's prolly not for me." If I see a girl i'm attracted to, I don't really care what specific features she has which I would normally like....i just find her hot and that's it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread because many of the sites have updated their systems by either adding more reports or enhancing what they already have. Some of the reports are so good, some of the information could be used in an online ad.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you like in a girl is:

First week: Her looks
First couple months: Her looks, enjoying her company
After that: Her looks, great sex, and a million little things

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?! i dont get it where is the test section of the website?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offer a link to the actual test, not all of us are willing to spend $20 a month just to desperately hook up. The less secure boys out there will want a girl that's petite/skinny. (Example, see dorky tall white guy with small asian girl.) another example would be the chubby chasers (skinny guys who go after fat girls cause they both need each other since both of them are undesirable)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you create a free profile you will have access to the online tests. They're free too.